The latest Somali 'Beauty' craze; people are paying to get brown/red teeth!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I don't think that this a permanent procedure, probably something more akin to tooth piercings

:mjkkk: I remember hearing people refer to ilko cas as "quruxda soomaaliya", thought it was a euphemism and not for real :mjlol:
Honnestly i want to know which retard started with this . I love when they come to europe new as qaxootis and they hide their teeth because they just realised they look retarted and they are ashamed of it :mjlaugh: :mjhaps:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The real deal dental fluorosis is unfortunate and I feel for them but ngl I like this new wave of glueing some red caag (or better yet some real gem stones) on your teeth, looks fashionable on that singer @Pwyneth Galtrow posted but I might be alone with this opinion :browtf:
I rather have them get grills atleast that looks decent. I think iam gonna start that trend backhome. Immagine seeing habayars like this :lolbron:

old lady smile GIF

f*ck up your teeth for a stupid trend brehs

spend cash on useless trend brehs.

the greatest travesty that happened to Somalis is the introduction of the internet. Just left TikTok after I saw a neef saying β€œSomalis are black Caucasian”:gucciwhat::susp:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its a beauty trend in Somalia, I have a Fanax and many Somali girls adored that about me. Stop trying to change Somali beauty standards I love a girl with ilkocas :rejoice:

@Pwyneth Galtrow I was legit talking about this on another thread yesterday.

I actually found out thanks to @Griezmann7711 that this condition is called dental flourisis, which is caused by the drinking of fluoride rich water at a young age before your adult teeth set. It is an entire Somalia problem legit.

My first encounter with this was when I was living in Galkacyo. The tap water is borderline undrinkable and as a result a lot of people have ilko cas due to biyaha wiyeer.

We really need to introduce cheap dental care to get rid of this phenomenon.
Ilko cas is more common in Burco because of well water

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Another one, Bulo, a lovely young influencer from Mogadishu/South-Central Somalia paid to have her teeth stained. She had a beautiful smile before she did this, the kind of smile people pay good money for.

1-800-MADNESS

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
@Pwyneth Galtrow I was legit talking about this on another thread yesterday.

I actually found out thanks to @Griezmann7711 that this condition is called dental flourisis, which is caused by the drinking of fluoride rich water at a young age before your adult teeth set. It is an entire Somalia problem legit.

My first encounter with this was when I was living in Galkacyo. The tap water is borderline undrinkable and as a result a lot of people have ilko cas due to biyaha wiyeer.

We really need to introduce cheap dental care to get rid of this phenomenon.
I have a little cousin who has that shit and she was born and raised in America.
:damn: :damn:

Trending

Latest posts