the latest on jubbaland

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
this is some good news, and i had an idea it was going to turn out the way it did and it seems the last al shabab area will be taken sooner then later

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Walle its very easy to capture lands from these fulay terrorists who just flee when they see an army coming. The real struggle will be having enough forces to ocuppy and find sleeper cells in the villages.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
AUN to soldiers who died. With Jamame falling, Jilib should be next and then the capitol Buale

Warya Nomad go talk about Galmudug you are not from Jubbaland.
The forces in Gedo you brought from to fight real Marexan of Jubaland.

Xarmajo is so cunsuri that he has closed all airflights to Gedo.

Reer diiniga xoolo saana oo cuqdad badan.
Just because they are langaab in Gedo and the landeere marexan clans gave him a middle finger he has now decided to punish them.
Doqon sharubo weyn leh.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Warya Nomad go talk about Galmudug you are not from Jubbaland.
The forces in Gedo you brought from to fight real Marexan of Jubaland.

Xarmajo is so cunsuri that he has closed all airflights to Gedo.

Reer diiniga xoolo saana oo cuqdad badan.
Just because they are langaab in Gedo and the landeere marexan clans gave him a middle finger he has now decided to punish them.
Doqon sharubo weyn leh.
nigga your from kenya

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Tell that to your langaab clan that MSB brought from Ethiopia.

There was no marexan in Somalia in 1960.Do you think you become Somalian by sneaking through the border because of Aabo.
your a fool whos a langab in kenya your views and opinions dont realy mattter and am not from the clan your talking about

Tell that to your langaab clan that MSB brought from Ethiopia.

There was no marexan in Somalia in 1960.Do you think you become Somalian by sneaking through the border because of Aabo.
I like to be fair with history but the truth is, Marehans have always been in Gedo but under MSB, Rahanweyns owned huge portions of Gedo so MSB displaced them and wanted to make Gedo purely Marehan. I read a source where Siyad Barre wanted to make Jubbaland a pure Darood state.

your a fool whos a langab in kenya your views and opinions dont realy mattter and am not from the clan your talking about
You are a langaab Marehan especially reer diini.
I live in NFD,Jubbaland and DDS and I pull the strings there
Your clan was non existant in Somalia till your aabo from Ethiopia.

An Ogaden from BED,Jubbaland,SEA is closer to me than an Marehan even if he is hiding in a one bedroom bunker protected by guy Ugandans.

I like to be fair with history but the truth is, Marehans have always been in Gedo but under MSB, Rahanweyns owned huge portions of Gedo so MSB displaced them and wanted to make Gedo purely Marehan. I read a source where Siyad Barre wanted to make Jubbaland a pure Darood state.
Gedo was majority Cawliyahan,Raxaweyn,Dir ,Degodiaand Garreh.

They came in droves in 1969 .

Your an isaaq who claims dir its not common to see a Dir Isaaq whos from “Xawd” ethiopia call others foreign and “Langaab”. Just admit it, your a tribalist not a nationalist.

Attachments

• 9919B33E-B2C8-4ECA-BC1B-13BE39ACDEA5.jpeg
    9919B33E-B2C8-4ECA-BC1B-13BE39ACDEA5.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 95

Trending

Latest posts