The Last Person to be Hung in Wales Was Somali.

How many of you guys knew about this? I remember my dad mentioning it when I was younger and I only half listened.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I learnt about him in school. His own lawyer sided against him and said he came from a backwards culture instead of defending him. He also didn't speak English well and wasnt given an interpreter.

This guy was Isaaq who came to wales as a sea man working for the British

sad thing is he was married to a white Welsh female and he had 3 sons with her who would end up being raised as gallo

the police officer framed him because he was racist adn hated the white female married to him

the Uk government apologised in 1998 to the guy and his family

Poor guy, he looks Ogaden

Sharmutu of the century, he is actually Isaaq

his 3 sons were raised by their mother and sadly they changed their names to gallo names and were raised with out deen

he came from berbera as a sea man for the UK navy in the early 1950s

AUN

obsessed with OG, Ogaden ku wass, langab

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Two of his sons died of alcoholism. One was found dead in his home and the other dead on a beach, both surrounded by alcohol years apart. Subhanallah.

mrlog

VIP
Sharmutu of the century, he is actually Isaaq

his 3 sons were raised by their mother and sadly they changed their names to gallo names and were raised with out deen

he came from berbera as a sea man for the UK navy in the early 1950s

AUN

obsessed with OG, Ogaden ku wass, langab

sxb u do know that she’s OG right?
She’s simply trolling

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

sxb u do know that she’s OG right?
She’s simply trolling

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

She is NOT OG, she is obsessed with us, always insulting us because an OG refused to marry her and she settled for a marehan guy

she has been insulting OG since early 2000s days on somnet,

I know she is i-door with harti ree abti

This guy was Isaaq who came to wales as a sea man working for the British

sad thing is he was married to a white Welsh female and he had 3 sons with her who would end up being raised as gallo

the police officer framed him because he was racist adn hated the white female married to him

the Uk government apologised in 1998 to the guy and his family

Trending

Latest posts