The Las Anod uprising continues: militias attack poll stations in Las Anod and kill 2 guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Aug 17, 2017

Waxaa magaalada laascaanood goordhaweyd ka dhacay dil loo geestay labo kamid ah booliska Somaliland ee laascaanood.

Laba askari ayaa lagu dilay goob ay ka ahaayen ilaalo oo xafiis u ah Komishinka Somaliland.

Dilkan ayaa ka dhacay bariga laascaanood mana jirto ilaa hada meesha uu salka Ku hayo cid cadeen karta.

Dhinaca kale Booliska Somaliland ee laascaanood ayaa iyana xabsiga Ku Guray Rag iyo dumar badan

wixii soo kordha wararkeena Danbe insha allaah.

http://khaatumonews24.com/2017/08/17/deg-deglabo-askari-oo-laascaanood-lagu-diley/

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
They will be killed lol that happened many times
The SAS trained RRU is the most efficient Somali force. They've kept Somaliland free of Alshabab for nearly 10 years. Dealing with a little dhulo rat would be breakfast.

And its never happened you liar.

The SAS trained RRU is the most efficient Somali force. They've kept Somaliland free of Alshabab for nearly 10 years. Dealing with a little dhulo rat would be breakfast.

And its never happened you liar.
I think the CIA Trained FGS force is better tbh.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I think the CIA Trained FGS force is better tbh.
You're a muppet. The CIA is a intelligence agency and the SAS is a special force unit of the British Army. The SAS is regarded as the greatest special force in the entire world and they trained the RRU.

The FGS qabil militias can't take back Mugdishu and you're comparing it to the RRU :chrisfreshhah:fish boy you're a Palestinian and i am a Israeli, you're a vagina and i am a penis, you're a and i am a white man ...

You're a muppet. The CIA is a intelligence agency and the SAS is a special force unit of the British Army. The SAS is regarded as the greatest special force in the entire world and they trained the RRU.

The FGS qabil militias can't take back Mugdishu and you're comparing it to the RRU :chrisfreshhah:fish boy you're a Palestinian and i am a Israeli, you're a vagina and i am a penis, you're a and i am a white man ...
CIA trained a certain contingent of FSG force which is pretty effective. You are just a deranged child.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
SL should come down hard on these beggars. I need not to remind you that, you OWN them, and you know what should be done about a disobeying slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.