The lackey of the West from Pakistan got married today. She’s nothing but a tool of the West to use to inflate societal issues in the Muslim world

This woman was shot in the head and survived and then made uturn advocating for Women's education and helped open schools in her country by at least being a voice for them and getting the money of her supporters and book sales where its needed most. Anyway Congratulations to her may Allah give her a lasting good relationship with her spouse.

I didn't know someone was a lackey for simply wanting to go school and then actually getting shot.

One thing that incenses me when it comes to some muslims is that they will go on and on about how Allah has given women rights, but will then turn around and support the stripping of Muslim women of basic rights. Blame the West all you want, the simple fact is that in some Muslim nations us women can't go school, provide for ourselves and some girls are being married off at 8. But all of that abuse is okay right? Its people like Malala we should watch out for right.

Crazy... And then Muslim men wonder why Muslim women fall for manmade gaalo concepts like feminism. Blame yourselves.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I didn't know someone was a lackey for simply wanting to go school and then actually getting shot.

One thing that incenses me when it comes to some muslims is that they will go on and on about how Allah has given women rights, but will then turn around and support the stripping of Muslim women of basic rights. Blame the West all you want, the simple fact is that in some Muslim nations us women can't go school, provide for ourselves and some girls are being married off at 8. But all of that abuse is okay right? Its people like Malala we should watch out for right.

Crazy... And then Muslim men wonder why Muslim women fall for manmade gaalo concepts like feminism. Blame yourselves.

“Last month, in an interview with British Vogue magazine, Ms. Yousafzai, pondering where her young life may head, questioned the need for marriage, triggering a backlash in Pakistan. “I still don’t understand why people have to get married,” she said, according to the article. “If you want to have a person in your life, why do you have to sign marriage papers, why can’t it just be a partnership””

Subhanalah!

“” On Tuesday, the All Pakistan Private Schools Federation, a body that claims to represent 150,000 schools, launched a documentary, “I am not Malala,” to highlight what it called her controversial views on Islam, marriage and her pursuit of a Western agenda.”

The woman is hell bent on bending over backwards for the West by her subverting the religion of Islam.

This woman wants folks to fornicate. To forget marriage.

“Last month, in an interview with British Vogue magazine, Ms. Yousafzai, pondering where her young life may head, questioned the need for marriage, triggering a backlash in Pakistan. “I still don’t understand why people have to get married,” she said, according to the article. “If you want to have a person in your life, why do you have to sign marriage papers, why can’t it just be a partnership””

Subhanalah!
“” On Tuesday, the All Pakistan Private Schools Federation, a body that claims to represent 150,000 schools, launched a documentary, “I am not Malala,” to highlight what it called her controversial views on Islam, marriage and her pursuit of a Western agenda.”

The woman is hell bent on bending over backwards for the West by her subverting the religion of Islam.

But she got married. It was just a young girl trying to sound deep and impressive. She is Pakistani, she was always gonna get married

Subhanalah!

Well according to others she actually eventually got married. It was a dumb statement. But you want to make a dumb statement sound worse than gettting shot in the head for attempting to go school? Funny how people will protest that, but not the rape, honor killing, forced marriages, in-law abuse system and the list goes on when it comes to the Asian subcontinent.

So, her silly statement is worse than the abuse of women? Yep... Now i see why feminism has become rampant.

Also, no offense but where is your love for Islam when you routinely talk about your sins of getting women pregnant and dipping. You are immoral and right about your exploits, brainwashing young posters here into thinking what you do is minor.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well according to others she actually eventually got married. It was a dumb statement. But you want to make a dumb statement sound worse than gettting shot in the head for attempting to go school? Funny how people will protest that, but not the rape, honor killing, forced marriages, in-law abuse system and the list goes on when it comes to the Asian subcontinent.

So, her silly statement is worse than the abuse of women? Yep... Now i see why feminism has become rampant.

Also, no offense but where is your love for Islam when you routinely talk about your sins of getting women pregnant and dipping. You are immoral and right about your exploits, brainwashing young posters here into thinking what you do is minor.

I will not allow you to belittle me woman! As my xaliimo, our national treasure, you should know better. You should know your place. You’ve been fed a diet of Western debauchery. I bet you have a qoomuluudh as your best friend. This is unacceptable. This is against our glorious traditions and ways. We are an upright people. I can easily imagine you embracing deviant behaviors. I bet you’ll say “it’s alright honey “ when your brother comes to you to tell you “I am a qoomuluudh “. That’s the way to go soomaaha. That’s assimilation soomaha.

You outa apologize to me for offending me. I am here to defend your honor and your integrity. Don’t look at me as the enemy.

these feminists are a tool to push us away from traditions. This same woman was telling why we should get married and had her nikah today. I don’t trust what these women say now they want to block our blessings

Aside from being shot and being bestselling author….what has she done?

She hit the jackpot meanwhile,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.