EImc_0bWsAAVbn9

EImdCdoXkAA4BPp

EImdFbVWkAAjAWT

EImdLkcWwAABFmo

:ooh::lawd:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is the heartland of Osman Mahmoud. Not the coastal areas and not even bah dubays. If u take away isku shuban we could lose possibly 40% of our clan power

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Place reminds me of Oman. Very beautiful.

I am osman mahmoud we don't 'faan' only omar mahmoud do that trust me and they do it cuz they wanna brand build they're clan lol. Osman mahmou are serious people, I never heard my dad 'faan'. Infact he is more critical of the clan then anything else, he has a critical mind that's why. I never seen him say 'I am satisfied with beeshayda' which shows a 'progressive' trait in osman mahmoud. We don't lie either even when we could get away with it which means our 'works' in academia will definitely list our 'inspirations' as sources. We have an identical academia culture inside beesha, they just don't realize it.

I gave credit to @Bohol who we used to slam each other as mj vs isaaq for years and when I saw him turning in-wards, I observed what his purpose behind it was, trying to make SL better and not accept the status quo of jeegaan. It made me question my own clan and it's unity and if u been following my thread I am now looking inwards and deeper inwards because it's better to fix yourself then criticise others. That's why I say Somalidu way isku daystan kkkkk, if I didn't see bohol do this, I would've been the average mj bot viva pl crowd

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You don’t know nothing. We have over 12 tuulos in iskushuban. It’s 50% calisaleebaan. Walahi the hate is real.

All we want is justice. We want a kingdom in PL. Boqor Osman descendants given royalty status like queen of elizbeth and the govt is just the boqor shaqaale, the land an everything is owned by Boqor and his royal court of dukes(including u as duke). Then let them niggas fight over scraps in wakiilo govt of boqor osman. We will start have parliament, presidency, courts, army, police, and all the organs of a state but the KING has final veto power like queen does but the king will ensure he stays out of govt activity and only use his power if the state is in danger of civil war, collapse, or gross violation of the law.

I would be happy about that. It' real puntland how it was. Sultan Osman had dukes quarter and then all the organs of a state with representatives. We are not Mogadishu nor Hargeisa, this is why nothing works in this country u trying to make us be like america who has no PRE HISTORY monarchs, we need to look at european models who keep their pre history monarchs in full power capacity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reer-Bari we can do it bro, we need to acknowledge pre history in PL, we then send president to meet presidents and boqor meets other boqors in the world. Even ethiopia has monarchy, every nation does except america who had no prehistory even australia. Or else who ruled this place, ma cawaano baad ahaydeen. I cant wait to sit with royalty and discuss history of our kingdoms and establish relations with them based on our pre history gobanimo in the old world. We need to do this once for all, we dont isimo who are politicians in parliament like guurti thats cawaano weeye it means no supreme king in their history. This not puntland waa jira boqor, uu daaya hawsha boqortoyo.

U cant establish relations with countries without pre history, u need to send the king first to introduce ur ppl and their history and role in the world so you can be analyzed. I hate these niggas in somalia, let my awoowe descendant come back watch all the isimo who are respected cheer, we earned our TITLES, you trying BUY YOURS

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Free Cali Saleebaan from Cisman Maxamuud kkkkkkk
funny guy. We are royalty and rule barri. Who is the governor of the biggest region in Somalia. That’s right calisaleebaan. Who is the sultan of all hartis in jubaland. That’s right calisaleebaan. Brother osman mohamud and alisaleebaan have history and mutual respect. You can join dr crazy’s team in trying to cause division. You Oromo

Trending

Latest posts