The kings of the Somalis, my hero, living legend Sheikh Dabacasar got another refugee Gazelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:gladbron::gladbron::hahaidiot::hemad::hemad::ohdamn::ohhh:

We've never had a troller, entertainer and Charlatan like Shrikh Dabacasar

Mane I love this guy

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: This is wrong & inappropriate to say the least, I mean who parades their wife like that as if she's a trophy he's just won in a tournament.

waraabe

Your superior
This needs to be arrested. He reminds me of those French soliders who sexually abuse african children in exchange for food

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hes just Using these poor victims what kinda somali guy would show off his wife on Facebook like hes accomplished something amazing

Odeg

Gedo
This needs to be arrested. He reminds me of those French soliders who sexually abuse african children in exchange for food
:lebronwtf:
Were you born this retarded? How can you compare this marriage to children that gets sexually abused and raped by soldiers.
I wouldnt show my wife like this for everyone to see but some of the reactions this man gets for his syrian wifes is ridiculous.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Ninku miyaanu cid lahayn qabta because sidan caadi ku ma aha.

I've done told you folks...he is from my city..this nigga gets up at qutbah and accuses the sheikh giving the sermon of blasphemy and people grab him and throw him out ..

Guess what he does ?

He goes to rich Muslims all over the states and collects money to open his own mosque with about 25 his co-qabilist followers

It is known that he use to attend the national Somali Uni right before the civil war but when the civil war happened he had a huge mental episode ...so he is not all there but works and talks..

None the less he is my living legend ...I am his biggest fan

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
We can't really tell his real intentions. Maybe he did it to support them, maybe he's taking advantage of them.

Lol But he looks like a self-loathing negroid looking to dilute his blood.
Yaakhi this dude actually looks subhuman but oh well. lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Someone needs to report him to human rights lawyers. I'm willing to write a long letter to them. He's taking advantage of these poor women. We must stop idiots like him.

If there werent war in Syria hed be the last person her family would agree to marry their daughter and i'm pretty sure this Guy knows soo his goal is probably to wife up as many as possible

Technically him marrying her isnt wrong but what is wrong is marrying another wife a week before in such a short time which is very odd

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somalis and their inferiority complex

:holeup:

Y'all makin it seem like Arab hoes special kulahaa last person she'd marry

:heh:

Wallahi they either look like manlier knockoff versions of white wimmin or hook nosed Guatemalans

:hemad:

:gladbron::gladbron::hahaidiot::hemad::hemad::ohdamn::ohhh:

We've never had a troller, entertainer and Charlatan like Shrikh Dabacasar

Mane I love this guy

Somali former Syria ambassador once married this Syrian divorcee, she was wife #3. She got jealous from wife#2 the Syrian wife burnt the house and stole his money. He called the police to get his money but they refused to write report because it was family matter, end of story he divorced her.

If there werent war in Syria hed be the last person her family would agree to marry their daughter and i'm pretty sure this Guy knows soo his goal is probably to wife up as many as possible

Technically him marrying her isnt wrong but what is wrong is marrying another wife a week before in such a short time which is very odd
Nope lot of Syrian girls married Somalis men before their war, it was standard pay 10,000 $ and you will get Syrian who will move with you to Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending