The king has arrived...

Royalflush

novacane
In 10 years time after ive successfully infiltrated the somali government and remove whatever tacbaan president and joke government they have in place, i will declare myself king and ruler of greater somalia and southern yemen.

i respect myself too much to accept aid if i become president. Also every clan will have to submit to my full authority- A noble Marehan King from the reer dini line, ready to bring back the kacaan dream on steroids

if you are ready to become loyal subjects, flock to gedo right now and denounce somalilands autonomy and puntlands autonomy, your all under my ownership. also select the most beautiful women from your tribes so i may produce 100 great offspring who will rule from east to west of the horizon.

surrender your might to my rule and you will be treated fairly

ALL HAIL THE KING IN THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!:fittytousand:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s πŸ₯Ά
Completely unrealistic, you'd have a better chance starting your own religion and declaring yourself the spiritual leader.

Who knows it might work in baadiyo, you could renovate Islam and make yourself some sort of Mufti.

Good luck.

Royalflush

novacane
Completely unrealistic, you'd have a better chance starting your own religion and declaring yourself the spiritual leader.

Who knows it might work in baadiyo, you could renovate Islam and make yourself some sort of Mufti.

Good luck.
Allahs rule is the only one i submit to. the somali people need a strong no bullshit leader

Trending

Latest posts