The kid from MN who was a tea seller in Hargeisa has...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Telesom is mainly owned by Garhajis. The CEO of Telesom Abdikarim Eid is Cidagale, however in the past it was a offshoot of Al Barakat.

"The Telesom CEO, Abdikarim Mohamed Eid, was also one of the seven founders of Telesom and he has been driving Telesom's works for the past 12 years."

abdikarim-eid.jpg

This guy's brother and Faysal Waraabe's son had something in common. I dare you figure out

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Shut up you talk like masayrsan. Don't ever insult the first lady

My conclusion is that she is the First Lady of half-quarter of Mogadishu. Furthermore she has been thrusted into a capacity she's can't fill. She can't eloquently address a gathering of people .

Just think of me as a FBI profiler. You know the CIA has a profile of every world leader but sadly they have 22 profiles for Somalia bc Somalia is fiefdom

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Totally fake. Lots and lots of Hawiyes and other southerners in Somaliland doing business, building houses and intermarrying with the locals. For example the guy who owns the biggest telecommunications company in Somaliland Telesom is a Hawiye guy. These Isaaqs just talk all crazy on the net, but if u ever visited Somaliland you'd be welcomed with open arms.
Telesom is owned by multiple share holders mainly Ciidagale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending