The kid from MN who was a tea seller in Hargeisa has...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
made a mental mistake

He revealed that he is reer xamar..in other words he is non-I*#^q

What a mistake ...his business has dropped 80%

look how bleached the reporter is :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So you're telling me isaaqs are qabilistes?

No way!!

tenor.gif

Lol so he lost 80% of his support in SL because of his qabil although he's trying to help youth get jobs instead of risking their lives with tahriib?:tacky:

I hope this is more fake news from you

Gambar

VIP
Lol so he lost 80% of his support in SL because of his qabil although he's trying to help youth get jobs instead of risking their lives with tahriib?:tacky:

It is fake news. He wants to insult SL today instead of Xamar.

It is fake news. He wants to insult SL today instead of Xamar.

A sly dig at SL. He goes super sayan mode with the fake news about Xamar or the Somali guv.

Yesterday he was attacking Farmaajos wife and made up a story of enrolling her in speech therapy classes :cryinglaughsmiley: he is deranged.

Gambar

VIP
A sly dig at SL. He goes super sayan mode with the fake news about Xamar or the Somali guv.

Yesterday he was attacking Farmaajos wife and made up a story of enrolling her in speech therapy classes :cryinglaughsmiley: he is deranged.
He created a whole fake twitter for Farmaajo. And he has a pregnancy fetish. :tacky:

Totally fake. Lots and lots of Hawiyes and other southerners in Somaliland doing business, building houses and intermarrying with the locals. For example the guy who owns the biggest telecommunications company in Somaliland Telesom is a Hawiye guy. These Isaaqs just talk all crazy on the net, but if u ever visited Somaliland you'd be welcomed with open arms.

Gambar

VIP
Totally fake. Lots and lots of Hawiyes and other southerners in Somaliland doing business, building houses and intermarrying with the locals. For example the guy who owns the biggest telecommunications company in Somaliland Telesom is a Hawiye guy. These Isaaqs just talk all crazy on the net, but if u ever visited Somaliland you'd be welcomed with open arms.
People are just straight forward and will ask you your qabiil but at the end of the day if you’re contributing nobody gives a shit.

He created a whole fake twitter for Farmaajo. And he has a pregnancy fetish. :tacky:
His fake twitter is hilarious but it doesn't seem like light hearted joking like I used to think it was. He even makes things up to make Xamar or FGS look bad. Its annoying.
I know, most people on this forum are deranged. I know enough Somalis irl from all clans to know these people are not representative of anyone.

Gambar

VIP
His fake twitter is hilarious but it doesn't seem like light hearted joking like I used to think it was. He even makes things up to make Xamar or FGS look bad. Its annoying.

I know, most people on this forum are deranged. I know enough Somalis irl from all clans to know these people are not representative of anyone.
He is a shit disturber. If he is not talking about the rulers of a quarter of Xamar, he is insulting his own region SL, or stalking pregnant ladies. It’s an act, he pretends to be a FOB with the overuse of hayaay lakiinse what FOB uses laissez faire and carte blanche? He is not even dedicated enough to keep it up. :cryinglaughsmiley:

He is a shit disturber. If he is not talking about the rulers of a quarter of Xamar, he insulting his own region SL, or stalking pregnant ladies. It’s an act, he pretends to be a FOB with the overuse of hayaay lakiinse what FOB uses laissez faire and carte blanche? He is not even dedicated enough to keep it up. :cryinglaughsmiley:
:deadmanny:
Speech therapy killed me yesterday too. Unbelievable.

Bohol

VIP

Telesom is mainly owned by Garhajis. The CEO of Telesom Abdikarim Eid is Cidagale, however in the past it was a offshoot of Al Barakat.

"The Telesom CEO, Abdikarim Mohamed Eid, was also one of the seven founders of Telesom and he has been driving Telesom's works for the past 12 years."

abdikarim-eid.jpg

Telesom is mainly owned by Garhajis. The CEO of Telesom Abdikarim Eid is Cidagale, however in the past it was a offshoot of Al Barakat.

"The Telesom CEO, Abdikarim Mohamed Eid, was also one of the seven founders of Telesom and he has been driving Telesom's works for the past 12 years."

abdikarim-eid.jpg

Where does the Duduble al-Barakaat guy fit into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts