The khawarij boasting about kista attack

It's clear they're takfiirin on any one who doesn't support their twisted ideology.. Which of course is far from Somali culture and Islam.
I wish we could catch this rat speaking on their behalf and waterboard him.

We should set a torture camp for agents of chaos, extremist and Alshabab members.

They should be tortured for their rest of their pathetic life's.

They thrive because of people like you. You and them are much more similar than you would like to admit, on days like this.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These guys are working for jewish elites or non muslim agents. Because u can tell where they learn their knowledge from, the style of attack is following the same as ISIS and Al Qaeda all these people were born under western or russia influenced worlds which contain many jews in those societies. The nebi would never harm a muslim even hadu dembi samaynayo because they are still believers.

These people hate muslims niyahow they are secretive jews and read islamic texts that was inspired by jews or muslim men who had jewish wives in the past. Shariah in lagu dhaqmo qasab ma aha in la diido ayaa gaalnimo ah. That's the only gaal the one who rejects god law, ma aha kan aan ku dhaqmin kaas waa dembi f*ck these niggas fuckin jewish dogs weeye.

U don't have to obey god law that is nonsense, illahi waxasi dembi ayuu ku qora, he hates the ppl who try to change the law because it doesnt suit their lifestyle. It's better to say I am drunk, drug addict, killer, rapist taas waa dembiyo it's a sin, you can repent anytime dont let them listen. U can live your whole life that if you want because it's just a dambi. The kaffir side is when u say shariah haloo badelo to suit your lifestyle, waxad soo fara gashatay sharciga markas iyo god law. That's kaffir and the only who did such thing was YAHUDI.

Besides u can't implement shariah without a caliphate which means all muslim sects have to be in one state and there must be no opposition in the land. I don't even trust your personality to be halal let alone ur judgement or interpretation of the law. You are not mahdi or prophet you silly little muslims, stop trying to act HOLY, noone will follow u.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will test shabab this way. Sharci baan uu dhigaya dhinaca bin adanka. Like I expect u to clean the house once a week and then I will show him exactly what I need done. Wallahi u will see inu sharcigasi ilalin karin iska daa sharciga illahi, never ever call for sharci illahi kaffir wayn ba tahay niyahow kuma dhaqmi kartid. Lexlexasho ayuu bilaabi doona shababka markad tusiso inusan hal sharci aduun ilalin karin, what u think uu ku samayn doono sharciga illahi? markasi naarta ayaa lagu turi doona ileen meel ka wayn ayuu soo radsaday. U need perfect person like mahdiga inu sharciga mamulo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only true islamic state to arise will be the one led by Jesus as he was perfect and sinless and of good character. The character of the person is the most important and his personal qualities. That is the hidden 'law' the law of the 'soul' which only god knows. The rest if physical laws and man made laws which only needs physical elements to judge on. Jesus will probably the one who can fulfill the shariah and the character aspects that requires perfection. It's not about worshipping jesus though, it's about worshipping god. He will come back and restore ISLAM because a person who has a perfect character is useless if he doesnt have a law that is uncorrupted to work of.

The law and Character is of absolute importance. Not just one side or the other their both equal in importance. Take away the Law on earth right now, you will end in chaos your character save u that's a faulty teaching of christianity. The law is paramount to ensure order and then u just need the right character and person who is sinless to execute that law. Right now as muslims we have the law, but not the character of perfection, where-as christianity has the man who is perfect and sinless but not the law, they say we dont have any laws soo ma arag? that means chaos. Jews fooled them to bow to the idol of jesus thinking he was god because he was perfect character.

Trending