The key to women's happiness and fulfilment

Hey beautiful ladies, in this thread I will tell you the secret to your happiness and success in this world and hereafter. Your key to success are easy and simple to achieve and that's thro finding a husband and marrying him, the quality of your husband is important factor, him being on his deen and also being financially and physical well off is also good. That's why you need to seek those men and make sure to marry them as soon as possible and fully devote yourself to him. Do you know why America became so successful in its early period? It's becuae of how supportive and subservient the women were and now due to feminism all this hard work by generations of women who nurtured their kids on good values and served thier husbands is being lost and now the nation is collapsing...

Overall I would say you should consider that heavily and know that not everybody needs to be a the main character, side characters are also important!

Best regards and good night.

Hey beautiful ladies, in this thread I will tell you the secret to your happiness and success in this world and hereafter. Your key to success are easy and simple to achieve and that's thro finding a husband and marrying him, the quality of your husband is important factor, him being on his deen and also being financially and physical well off is also good. That's why you need to seek those men and make sure to marry them as soon as possible and fully devote yourself to him. Do you know why America became so successful in its early period? It's becuae of how supportive and subservient the women were and now due to feminism all this hard work by generations of women who nurtured their kids on good values and served thier husbands is being lost and now the nation is collapsing...

Overall I would say you should consider that heavily and know that not everybody needs to be a the main character, side characters are also important!

Best regards and good night.
Change your username to Thelegendherself if you're gonna post in the Women's Den, sir.

Change your username to Thelegendherself if you're gonna post in the Women's Den, sir.
I gotta spread the info. I recently told this to a Somali sisters and they called me names and threatened me. It's weird cause I told this to white woman and she agreed with me, she said she went through that. Most women don't understand that and by thier nature this type of advice angers them so I'm always extra soft with these type of advices.

Are you telling men as well the key to their happiness and fulfillment? Your “advice” comes off disingenuous. You’re probably some single guy who is trying to get women to be what you want. This is not the way.

Success and fulfillment isn’t found in men. It’s found in worshipping and obeying Allah. One act of worship which is to obey and submit to husbands. Maybe tell men more to obey and submit to Allah then the women will follow their lead more.

Those white women did what they had to do cause they didn’t have any rights without their husbands. Once they started getting some, did they show their true character that was being hidden. They’re not our role models. If you want to bring examples, maybe use the sahaabiyaat and righteous Muslim women before us.

Trending

Latest posts