The Key To A Successful Life

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is lots of truth in imaan and appreciating every little thing U have from health to wealth to security and even your own freedom( as even that can be taken away from you thru prison or mental wards). Always start your morning and giving thanks to God that your alive, healthy first and foremost as you could be waking up in physical or mental pain.

Always give thanks you got a good sleep as even that can be lossed thru insomnia. Give thanks is the best cure in life as when U appreciate the small things U have, you won't care if you get more because your just happy you have what U have and it's not being taken away from you.

Don't do what others do jealous or envious of what others have, don't even look or think about it, it's not yours and it's not your life. Appreciate the basic like if U have a family because lots don't or have burned those bridges and rely on drugs or alcohol to sooth their hellish pain. I even give full appreciation of having water, food, and a bed because I know that can be taken away when you have no imaan and U could be those sleeping rough or those whose bellies are hungry.

That's the key to life success is what I found not seeking more but appreciating every little thing u have. From there onwards if more comes ur fine with it and if it don't U still good cause you know it can get worse.

The other thing I found as useful wisdom is opportunities don't present themselves twice, always with a clear mind minus emotions assess the opportunity and your goals in your life and see where it can fit in or contribute towards.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As long as you feel complete, that's all that matters in this world. Life is temporary.
Yes I feel complete about imaan, it's a great thing which I didn't have and kept encountering tribulations and test and wondered why don't U just appreciate what U do have rather then seek more and more like some bahal thirst that never stopping chasing quantity and this isn't just materialism but also emotional desires like respect, love, status, etc. it's all desires brother and desires is the path to hell is what I found but imaan is the path to heaven as ur happy and content with what U do have.

I also realised if god doesn't open doors for U or he doesn't approve of it even if U seek it still will turn to hell. So what if I'm not rich and have all the women if god doesn't have that approved up in my destiny and I continue seeking It, it will just turn into a hell anyways as Allah doesn't approve.

Sxb I'm not a religious dude I'm a spiritual person, there is a difference as a spiritual person has encountered difficulties where as a religious person fears difficulties but hasn't encountered any and is in fear of punishment and desires rewards. Spiritual person biggest desire is not losing what he already has not so much about fears of punishment or desires of jannah

Last edited:
Yes I feel complete about imaan, it's a great thing which I didn't have and kept encountering tribulations and test and wondered why don't U just appreciate what U do have rather then seek more and more like some bahal thirst that never stopping chasing quantity and this isn't just materialism but also emotional desires like respect, love, status, etc. it's all desires brother and desires is the path to hell is what I found but imaan is the path to heaven as ur happy and content with what U do have.

I also realised if god doesn't open doors for U or he doesn't approve of it even if U seek it still will turn to hell. So what if I'm not rich and have all the women if god doesn't have that approved up in my destiny and I continue seeking It, it will just turn into a hell anyways as Allah doesn't approve.

Sxb I'm not a religious dude I'm a spiritual person, there is a difference as a spiritual person has encountered difficulties where as a religious person fears difficulties but hasn't encountered any and is in fear of punishment and desires rewards. Spiritual person biggest desire is not losing what he already has not so much about fears of punishment or desires of jannah
Yeah I have a lot of gnostic ideologies that sort of mirror your own regarding contentment and desires. You have an interesting distinction between a religious person and spirituality, so in your mind a spiritual person has no fear regarding their fate, they've gone through the necessary work, whilst a religious person has this anxiety about what is to come 🤔

That's why the concept of hell has never sat well with me, why should someone who has done all the intuitive introspection be subject to the possibility of going there. An ascetic regardless of religion should be sinless in theory

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah I have a lot of gnostic ideologies that sort of mirror your own regarding contentment and desires. You have an interesting distinction between a religious person and spirituality, so in your mind a spiritual person has no fear regarding their fate, they've gone through the necessary work, whilst a religious person has this anxiety about what is to come 🤔

A Spiritual person has also anxiety about what's to come but since they encountered so many tribulations, tests, and downright disasters their not as effected by fear as they know how to ground themselves on imaan even if they go to hell. They argue whats the point of going to jannah if its not approved for u and if god decides.your place is hell their fine with it why would they dispute with god about going to hell maybe their is hikma in it. As god is perfect and if his judgment is hell for you then u should make the most of it as it will be a perfect place as god is perfect.

Where as a religious person does everything in his strength to avoid hell or tests or tribulation and their relationship with god is mainly for desires of jannah as they seek something in return from god which is avoiding hell and tribulations. Desires is the path of hell I found as desires is never ending but contentment and imaan i believe is heaven as your satisfied or at least u know how to ground yourself by giving thanks for what u do have If u find yourself slipping back into never ending desires.

I like this post.

I don’t get where you came up with your theory on what makes one a spiritual being or a religious one though. Are you into Sufism or something?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I like this post.

I don’t get where you came up with your theory on what makes one a spiritual being or a religious one though. Are you into Sufism or something?

Spirituality is very different to mainstream ritual based religion. Religious ppl seek to please god in return for jannah or paradise and they also worship god due to fear of punishment and hell.

That's religion a desire to seek rewards and a fear of punishment and hell. They always seeking something or in fear of something in religion. Spiritual person has encountered tests and tribulation and even hell on earth and no longer fear punishment because they seen it.

Their more about appreciating the little they have. They are mindful when they drink a glass of water or have a bed and roof over their heads. Their thankful they have family or community because they know the small things religious ppl take for granted can be stripped of you while their seeking paradise and more rewards just be happy with what u do have not seek more is spirituality. Plus their isnt this fear of hell in spirituality cause whats the point of going to jannah if god doesnt approve it so a spiritual persons know if they go to hell their content since hell is god creation also and should technically be perfect just like jannah.

So
Spirituality is very different to mainstream ritual based religion. Religious ppl seek to please god in return for jannah or paradise and they also worship god due to fear of punishment and hell.

That's religion a desire to seek rewards and a fear of punishment and hell. They always seeking something or in fear of something in religion. Spiritual person has encountered tests and tribulation and even hell on earth and no longer fear punishment because they seen it.

They’re more about appreciating the little they have. They are mindful when they drink a glass of water or have a bed and roof over their heads. Their thankful they have family or community because they know the small things religious ppl take for granted can be stripped of you while their seeking paradise and more rewards just be happy with what u do have not seek more is spirituality. Plus their isnt this fear of hell in spirituality cause whats the point of going to jannah if god doesnt approve it so a spiritual persons know if they go to hell their content since hell is god creation also and should technically be perfect just like jannah.
This is a definition you have come up with on your own?

When you say spiritual person has encountered tribulations, don’t you know people with iman are tested the most? Are you saying the difference is like one who is Muslim and one who is a mumin? It seems you’re saying one has stronger conviction. The labels you’re using is what I’m confused about.

Trending

Latest posts