the kenyan behind the fake news of garowe online

he's feeding on ur idiocy. kkk imagine being played by the bottom of the barrel in human hierarchy. u soomaalis r finished

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
How is it fake news when what’s reported is true?? Do you not understand Somali? The evidence of the amxaar saying “We are one nation and one people” is there for you to listen stop deflecting and using this guy being Kenyan as an excuse to miss the point.

How is it fake news when what’s reported is true?? Do you not understand Somali? The evidence of the amxaar saying “We are one nation and one people” is there for you to listen stop deflecting and using this guy being Kenyan as an excuse to miss the point.

No

he said you (government soldiers) and you (jubbaland) soldiers are one and from one country. but news of garowe online is fake news

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No

he said you (government soldiers) and you (jubbaland) soldiers are one and from one country. but news of garowe online is fake news
tenor.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No

ethiopia even mediated the first talks between somaliland and somalia by this point i dont think the abiy ahmed oromo administration should get the same treatment as the previuos xabashi abysinian rulers of ethiopia, ethiopia is a completly diffrent country today then it was yesterday

ethiopia even mediated the first talks between somaliland and somalia by this point i dont think the abiy ahmed oromo administration should get the same treatment as the previuos xabashi abysinian rulers of ethiopia, ethiopia is a completly diffrent country today then it was yesterday
Chronicles of the dabodhilif.

@Django is offended that i did not name him as the kenyan behind garowe online he is like "nigga i have been spreading fake news for 3 years and i don't get any recognition"