The juma Sermon thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The khutbah was a borefest. I think I fell asleep a couple of times.

I need to find another masjid for jumah.

lol. Was it at a somali mosque?

Our local imam talked about how people should conduct with others. Like you should talk less, listen more, control your tongue, no gossiping and etc..

No it was a masjid downtown. I think the khateeb was Egyptian. He was talking about the story of Ibrahim AS. from what I remember.

It's kinda hard to pay attention when you hear the same stories being repeated all the time.

The masjid near my home is really good but its too far to go there for juma.

No it was a masjid downtown. I think the khateeb was Egyptian. He was talking about the story of Ibrahim AS. from what I remember.

It's kinda hard to pay attention when you hear the same stories being repeated all the time.

The masjid near my home is really good but its too far to go there for juma.
It is actually not boring bro. I am always amazed whenever I come across these stories. If you want to understand life, learn the Tafsiir of the quran bro. Wallahi you'll see life completely differently.

It is actually not boring bro. I am always amazed whenever I come across these stories. If you want to understand life, learn the Tafsiir of the quran bro. Wallahi you'll see life completely differently.
It's interesting when the speaker goes deep into it. But this guy was just repeating the story verbatim like it was a history lesson.

He thinks that he's talking to a bunch of kids. It's all working men who attend the khutba who probably know the story better than him. He should cater his speech to the audience.

waraabe

Your superior
I remember listening to sheikh Aden siiro in my local mosque in xawaadle hargeisa and those were the best Friday khutbahs I heard :whew:

The masjid used to fill up an hour before the khutbah started (2 floor mosque that filled 600 people) and people from around hargeisa used to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts