The Jews return to Medina after 14 centuries

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Caudubilaahi minal shaitaani rajiiim!

Even from me- who is always just anf fair and neutral-- i think this move is a bit IRKY! :susp:

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Bisinka. Medina is now subject to yahuud.

This is disgusting and it goes against the instruction of banishing Jews and prohibiting anyone who's not a Muslim from visiting our holy places

Jews getting expelled is a myth.
Apart from bani qurayza the rest were left alone.
Wilfred theisiger the German explorer and photographer has an encounter with Jews outside madina , black skinned arabic speaking Jews who claim to never have left.
And toom photos of them.
This wasbthe 1920's

I doubt the overwhelming number of Jews left at all unless they migrated to Southern Arabia. Jews likely assimilated into Islamic Arabia.

By the way, the Jews of Arabia did not get this South Euro-Mediterranean and Mesopotamian influence, so they would already be Arabian in their ancestry. Yemeni Jews seem Arab, but much of that might be the real deal. Too much overlapping Bronze Age stuff obscures.

Most Yemeni Jews are ethnically more arab than allot of arabs.
This is because Jewish migrants made up a small percentage of the population the vast majority are converts.
They are ximyari and would have more prestigious pedigree than allot of arabs .

Jews getting expelled is a myth.
Apart from bani qurayza the rest were left alone.
Wilfred theisiger the German explorer and photographer has an encounter with Jews outside madina , black skinned arabic speaking Jews who claim to never have left.
And toom photos of them.
This wasbthe 1920's
I have the actual hardback book of Wilfred theiseger with the photos but it's in my home library in Australia, I'm in the UK for now.
I'm sure someone can fish it out of Google somehow

Trending