The jewish factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Another hint they say god isnt a god of confusion bible, well its true cause it all go simple cause it started simple and escalated but it comes back to simple, its a loop. Once unite into world order and body and president, u also have one place to fall. Lets keep it mixed up. Nature look pretty mixed up to me and we are apart of it physically, dont go against it, its a sign.

We call the jews the problem thats not true its another deception, cause their can be jews anywhere in anyone, its just arrogance, its just heightened in jerusalem because everything scales there is one size but there is big beast there. A jew is not a body or any of this at all, its a key attribute where it started and heaps of people have it today, were all jews to an extent but it has to go there thats all i can see.

I dont think its a point to massacre each other but that's anyone decision not today anyways, the path just need to go there, its probably to best avoid it cause once fear arises love takes strength and fake messiah comes. Listen noone really has the real time even if we conquer this one which we will its just earthly time and universe time their could different layers of complexity because once something starts the end is limitless you dont decide the end.

Arrogance is the beginning, it's the spark. Then flows to stomach(cheating, all this), then the mind shuts down, body, environment, family, then it takes more twists and god adds a few hope hits and satan keeps going. Cause they signed a deal thats how important is and why were being about deals at human level. its learning exercise.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
what removes arrogance from your heart which is where it's about cause thats where it started u got funny ideas and then just turned to masks and continued and u started losing hope cause noone can call here, it's all rational in the world, the rules don't change it just upgrades as times go thru and it can go anywhere. It may not be rational in another time period, it could be vicious combination of animal traits injected into human into assembly lines to get high value targets, it can go anywhere outside of the world, its huge loop but the further u get away the more problems u going to run into.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
hope removes arrogance cause u dont decide u let god decide, thats all u needed to do from the beginning, dont rush to i got ideas, or im scientific, or im this and im loving and im hating and all this vices it's not gonna help, its arrogance. your trying to say i got the answer, alright lets go back then.

I think god likes jews he get helping he kept killing em cause if they comfortable they swallowed up no more hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts