The Jacob Blake shooting

GemState

36/21
VIP
Awful man, Somali's in America should register for a legal firearm, would make these sociopaths think twice before trying to just straight up murder someone in broad daylight

These cops need better training, is it that difficult to taser him? I'm starting to think some of these American cops get off to being in power of other people's lives.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Awful man, Somali's in America should register for a legal firearm, would make these sociopaths think twice before trying to just straight up murder someone in broad daylight
Lol do u really think u can beat a trained cop in a shootout :mjlol:

This guy is convicted of raping a minor 14 year old
Would you even allow this trash to marry your daughter??

No need to go crazy AA

This guy is convicted of raping a minor 14 year old
Would you even allow this trash to marry your daughter??

No need to go crazy AA
wallahi police get lucky everytime they kill a Madow, it turns out they had lengthy crime rap including abuse of women/girls

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
A bunch of skinnies with glocks, is that your solution? :francis:

There's bound to be comprehensive gun reform once white people see blacks arming themselves cause nothing terrifies them more than that. Even massacres didn't make them think twice about the 2nd amendment.
These cops need better training, is it that difficult to taser him? I'm starting to think some of these American cops get off to being in power of other people's lives.
This is not something training alone can fix. Their bias is racial it's the same as judges who are more lenient on white defendants, they see themselves on the other side.

"Kenosha Police Department officers were dispatched to a residence in the 2800 block of 40th Street after a female caller reported that her boyfriend was present and was not supposed to be on the premises.

"During the incident, officers attempted to arrest Jacob S. Blake, age 29. Law enforcement deployed a taser to attempt to stop Mr. Blake, however the taser was not successful in stopping
Mr. Blake. Mr. Blake walked around his vehicle, opened the driver’s side door, and leaned forward.'

"During the investigation following the initial incident, Mr. Blake admitted that he had a knife in his possession. DCI agents recovered a knife from the driver’s side floorboard of Mr. Blake’s vehicle."

The idea that "innoncent" African Americans are getting gunned down left and right is absolutely asinine.

Jacob Blake had an outstanding arrest warrant for sexual-assault, and disorderly conduct in connection to domestic abuse.

People are really burning down their own neighborhoods over a rapist that was physically resisting arrest and got what he deserved.

:mjlol:

"Kenosha Police Department officers were dispatched to a residence in the 2800 block of 40th Street after a female caller reported that her boyfriend was present and was not supposed to be on the premises.

"During the incident, officers attempted to arrest Jacob S. Blake, age 29. Law enforcement deployed a taser to attempt to stop Mr. Blake, however the taser was not successful in stopping
Mr. Blake. Mr. Blake walked around his vehicle, opened the driver’s side door, and leaned forward.'

"During the investigation following the initial incident, Mr. Blake admitted that he had a knife in his possession. DCI agents recovered a knife from the driver’s side floorboard of Mr. Blake’s vehicle."

The idea that "innoncent" African Americans are getting gunned down left and right is absolutely asinine.

Jacob Blake had an outstanding arrest warrant for sexual-assault, and disorderly conduct in connection to domestic abuse.

People are really burning down their own neighborhoods over a rapist that was physically resisting arrest and got what he deserved.

:mjlol:
I would qashin you, but I’ve grown beyond that.

Two things could exist at once:

Jacob Blake had a criminal record and was known to police.

And that the police were wrong and unjustified for shooting a man 7 times in the back, causing him to be paralyzed for life.

In no way, shape or form, did Jacob deserve to be shot just because of his past actions. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
A bunch of skinnies with glocks, is that your solution? :francis:

There's bound to be comprehensive gun reform once white people see blacks arming themselves cause nothing terrifies them more than that. Even massacres didn't make them think twice about the 2nd amendment.

This is not something training alone can fix. Their bias is racial it's the same as judges who are more lenient on white defendants, they see themselves on the other side.
What would you suggest to solve the problem?

repo

VIP
What would you suggest to solve the problem?
I think Somalis should go about their business, comply with authority and support mainstream neoliberal or Republican politicians.

For an immigrant anything short of that can be considered radical.

I would qashin you, but I’ve grown beyond that.

Two things could exist at once:

That yes, Jacob Blake had a criminal record and was known to police.

And that the police were wrong and unjustified for shooting a man 7 times in the back, causing him to be paralyzed for life.

In no way, shape or form, did Jacob deserve to be shot just because of his past actions. The two have nothing to do with each other.

My whole point wasn't :

"Oh he had a criminal history therefore he deserved to get shot 7 times".

It's rather simple. The police were dispatched because a female caller stated that her boyfriend wasn't supposed to be on the premise because of previous domestic incidents.

Once the police show up what does James Blake do?

He resists arrest and engages in a physical fight with the officers . The officers even tried tasing the man , yet he still wouldn't comply.

James Blake then defiantly reaches into his vehicle while officers continously pull on his t-shirt yelling at him to stop.

He was then met with deadly force in response to his failure to comply. Blake was also reaching for a weapon in his vehicle which turned out to be a knife

Do I want the man to be paralyzed for the rest of his life ?

No , not really but he obviously wouldn't have ended up in this situation if he had simply followed instructions and did not resist arrest. I also think 7 shots was a bit unnecessary , but he had it coming for him.

And of course am going to bring up his past. The reason I am bringing up his past is because mainstream-media keeps trying to perpetuate this false notion that this vile man was a saint that did no wrong.

So let's get an idea of the type of guy Mr. Blake was based on his own actions :

In September 2015, the Racine County Eye reported that Blake had been arrested after brandishing a gun at a bar in Racine, and that officers required the assistance of a police dog when Blake allegedly refused to comply with their orders. He was charged with several offenses, including: felony resisting arrest causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer; carrying a firearm while intoxicated; and endangering safety by the use of a dangerous weapon.

His past is important to bring up because it wasn't too long ago that he had injured a police officer. What's to say he wouldn't have injured another officer with the knife he was reaching for in his most recent incident with the police ?

According to a criminal complaint filed by the Kenosha County District Attorney’s office in July 2020 Blake is accused of having entered his ex-girlfriend’s home in Kenosha, without her permission, on May 3, 2020, before sexually assaulting her, taking her car and debit card, and making two ATM withdrawals of $500 each.

*This criminal report gets into more detail of the sexual assault *

So what are some things we know about Jacob Blake ?

Jacob Blake is a man that sexually assaults and terrorizes the mother of his own children.
Mr. Blake has also had a violent history with the police and has injured an officer in the past.

But all of a sudden everyone's appalled and outraged because he was met with deadly force , when in fact he was the one that was violently resisting arrest and was reaching for a weapon which put the police in a dangerous situation.

repo

VIP
My whole point wasn't :

"Oh he had a criminal history therefore he deserved to get shot 7 times".

It's rather simple. The police were dispatched because a female caller stated that her boyfriend wasn't supposed to be on the premise because of previous domestic incidents.

Once the police show up what does James Blake do?

He resists arrest and engages in a physical fight with the officers . The officers even tried tasing the man , yet he still wouldn't comply.

James Blake then defiantly reaches into his vehicle while officers continously pull on his t-shirt yelling at him to stop.

He was then met with deadly force in response to his failure to comply. Blake was also reaching for a weapon in his vehicle which turned out to be a knife

Do I want the man to be paralyzed for the rest of his life ?

No , not really but he obviously wouldn't have ended up in this situation if he had simply followed instructions and did not resist arrest. I also think 7 shots was a bit unnecessary , but he had it coming for him.

And of course am going to bring up his past. The reason I am bringing up his past is because mainstream-media keeps trying to perpetuate this false notion that this vile man was a saint that did no wrong.

So let's get an idea of the type of guy Mr. Blake was based on his own actions :

In September 2015, the Racine County Eye reported that Blake had been arrested after brandishing a gun at a bar in Racine, and that officers required the assistance of a police dog when Blake allegedly refused to comply with their orders. He was charged with several offenses, including: felony resisting arrest causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer; carrying a firearm while intoxicated; and endangering safety by the use of a dangerous weapon.

His past is important to bring up because it wasn't too long ago that he had injured a police officer. What's to say he wouldn't have injured another officer with the knife he was reaching for in his most recent incident with the police ?

According to a criminal complaint filed by the Kenosha County District Attorney’s office in July 2020 Blake is accused of having entered his ex-girlfriend’s home in Kenosha, without her permission, on May 3, 2020, before sexually assaulting her, taking her car and debit card, and making two ATM withdrawals of $500 each.

*This criminal report gets into more detail of the sexual assault *

So what are some things we know about Jacob Blake ?

Jacob Blake is a man that sexually assaults and terrorizes the mother of his own children.
Mr. Blake has also had a violent history with the police and has injured an officer in the past.

But all of a sudden everyone's appalled and outraged because he was met with deadly force , when in fact he was the one that was violently resisting arrest and was reaching for a weapon which put the police in a dangerous situation.
He's resisting arrest but it should not have resulted in lethal force. There was no reason to shoot him, he could have been tackled or tazed. This is a matter of excessive force which resulted in murder, his past alleged crimes are irrelevant.

If you walk into any situation with a hammer everything looks like a nail. As a non-caucasian in this land you are a prisoner of war. So act accordingly.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Nah bro, but police target minorities because they normally don't have guns, registering for a gun is deterrent to the type of fuckery that goes down in America
I was trying to explain that gun control is actually very racist . The black community needs their own security.

He's resisting arrest but it should not have resulted in lethal force. There was no reason to shoot him, he could have been tackled or tazed. This is a matter of excessive force which resulted in murder, his past alleged crimes are irrelevant.

The police did try to tase him but he still kept resisting arrest.

He then reached into his car for a weapon which is why things ended up the way they did

repo

VIP
The police did try to tase him but he still kept resisting arrest.

He then reached into his car for a weapon which is why things ended up the way they did
How did the officers know he had a weapon in the car? It looks to me they wanted an excuse to shoot him.

Trending

Latest posts