The Israel lobby

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Israeli lobbies are powerful in times of right wing leaderships in the countries which opinions they want to influence otherwise they are on par with other lobbies and don't stand out much I think it's overblown.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
interesting what makes u say that
Bush-Right wing

For example George Bush was a neocon interventionist and the Israeli lobby was powerful in that era of US foreign policy they were for the war in Iraq and more sanctions on Iran.

Obama-Centre left

Obama came in power and he took a more cautious approach he believed in less boots on the ground and more drones he struck a deal with Iran and the lobby's power was diminished they couldn't twist his arm for war.

Trump-Right wing

The lobbies power rises with Donald Trump he recognised the Golan heights as part of Israel he moved the embassy to Jerusalem and left the Iran deal that Obama made.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Bush-Right wing

For example George Bush was a neocon interventionist and the Israeli lobby was powerful in that era of US foreign policy they were for the war in Iraq and more sanctions on Iran.

Obama-Centre left

Obama came in power and he took a more cautious approach he believed in less boots on the ground and more drones he struck a deal with Iran and the lobby's power was diminished they couldn't twist his arm for war.

Trump-Right wing

The lobbies power rises with Donald Trump he recognised the Golan heights as part of Israel he moved the embassy to Jerusalem and left the Iran deal that Obama made.
since biden is office do u think they are gonna have the same grip on power

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
The Israeli lobby is same with the other lobbies. This whole idea is stupid tho. How is it legal to form institutions on other countries just to influence foreign governments? Yeah, AIPAC is trouble since Biden will not allow Israel to do what ever they want to do. In my honest opinion, Obama and Kamala Harris are the true presidents. Joe Biden is a sitting duck.

Trending

Latest posts