The Islamic Golden Age thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
My favorite history
As we are all aware the age started at the umayyads time. This is happen after the expansion to iberia happened.

Cordoba and baghdad were the centre of education at the time, all people around the known earth wanted to learn in Cordoba, most of these things had Islamic Influence like the

Hospitials
Universty
Optics
Alchemy (chemistry)
Biology
Surgery
Medicine
More and more

This is because in Islam we have to learn, learning is a key to success, learn something that could benefit one in this life or the next.

What's the point of having this here, these ayrab niggas consider everything Islamic there own history. I only relate with the rashidun caliphate, the ottomon empire and maybe the moors

Genie

The last suugo bender
Lmfao why are we claiming other people's history. Its got nothing to do with us. We just share the religion. Thats it.

Firstly where did i 'claim' anything?

Secondly you said what has islamic golden age got to do with Somalia/somali's and i gave you correlation between the two religion , in my opinion Somalia experienced mass growth under islamic sultanates and empires.

Although you are correct in assuming that the history section should be reserved for Somali history. Still my point stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending