The Irony of Ironies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
FB_IMG_1507568127138.jpg

Biiiiiiiiiitch

How would you know about her being clitless?

Secondly why are gay men worried about xalimos private parts?
Because she looks like the dhoocil I sinned with last year. To be fair it could have been you I bootyslamned. My eyesight has deteriorated with age.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because she looks like the dhoocil I sinned with last year. To be fair it could have been you I bootyslamned. My eyesight has deteriorated with age.
Men who brag about the endless women they have slept with are usually lying and struggling with their sexuality.

It's 2017, either come out of the closet or stay in there and stop being bitter about xalimos.

Men who brag about the endless women they have slept with are usually lying and struggling with their sexuality.

It's 2017, either come out of the closet or stay in there and stop being bitter about xalimos.
Endless? No my little rabbit. I'm extraordinarily ugly to be so great a bed hopper. I've had only a few bedmates in my life, and even they did no go the full nine yards. Coitus interruptus is a terrible thing.

I'm just saying that it's bad optics for the negrotariat to grope little old white ladies. Why not grope the lonely Mr Wanagsan? God knows I need it.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Allah Dowhr, Gabada Somaliyeed ee Hijabsan. She's proper got some cadaans, triggered beyond measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts