The Iranian Backed Houthi Shi’ah Target Makkah!!!

Omar is a Gulf Propagandist.

I'm a gulf propagandist? I thought I was a Chinese shill?

the Houthis want a Shia state in Yemen. unless you don't believe Sunni Islam is the true religion, it makes no sense to support that.

these people want to turn Yemen Shia. if you support them, you might as well support the Hindutva nazis in India. the Hindtuva loonies want a "Hindu rashtra," the Houthis want a Shia rashtra. I'm in favor of Islam, not cow worshippers or rafidah.

Last time I checked, it was Saudi that started a war in Yemen. They are getting their ass whooped and claiming sHiA aRe aTtAcKiNg Mekka

Cry me river

Houthis are the ones who started the war and are responsible. they started the war and Saudi came in to help the sunnis. Saudi is supposed to sit back and let the Yemeni sunnis get genocided, sit back and allow for further Shia expansion, sit back and allow the Shia to encircle them?

this is not a war against Saudi Arabia. This is a war against ahlus sunnah wal jamaah. they are not only targeting Saudi. the rafidah are killing Sunnis in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and Yemen. they assisted the US invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

20061204-7_d-0721-515h.jpg

you believers in Sunni-Shia unity are either sinister or you are being played. you can fill your heart with love for the Shia all you want-

they have a religion based on ritually cursing Aisha and the sahaba- how do you think they feel about ordinary Sunnis? they clearly have no problem with killing innocent people in UAE and Saudi. you think they have a problem with killing innocent Sunnis in Yemen? Al-Aqsa isn't even holy to them. you are duped if you think they really care about the Palestinians. you are being used as useful pawns for the enabling of Shia expansion.

the Shia aren't best buddies with the Sunnis. they want to rule over the Sunnis and force Shi'ism on the Sunnis, just as they did in Iran centuries ago. These are the enemies of your religion- unless you are not a Sunni Muslim. defending your religion is bigger than the politics of the moment. it's not about standing up for this government or that government- stand up for your religion.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
I'm a gulf propagandist? I thought I was a Chinese shill?

the Houthis want a Shia state in Yemen. unless you don't believe Sunni Islam is the true religion, it makes no sense to support that.

these people want to turn Yemen Shia. if you support them, you might as well support the Hindutva nazis in India. the Hindtuva loonies want a "Hindu rashtra," the Houthis want a Shia rashtra. I'm in favor of Islam, not cow worshippers or rafidah.
Anyways this is none of Somalia’s concern it has nothing to do with us it poses no threat at all to our country

Trending

Latest posts