The internet brings out people's real character and thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I met a Somali girl almost 3 weeks ago at an event. I clocked her from afar due to my Somali radar and approached her.

After the small talk she told me she's from London, holds a psych degree and she's 23. I thought great, so got her number and I've been chatting to her since the event. She seemed down-to-earth, cultured and religious to some extent.

Here's where it went wrong. Late last night after doing some digging. I came across her twitter account.

This girl turns out to be the most superficial and intellectually mind-numbing person on the planet! She's a part time SJWs who capes for the most stupid causes except for Somali ones, borderline radical feminist, tweets nothing but maalaayacni, and constantly tweets Somali men are trash.

After a while I had decided that I'd lost enough brain cells going through her tweets, so I did what any sane man would do and proceeded to blocking and deleting her number.

Why did she have to be like that:francis:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Your a regular on somalispot, you should know by now that people open up on the Internet.

This tells me that she didn't really believe in all the crap she tweeted, otherwise she wouldn't have give you her number at all.

It's possible but why tweet all of that shit on your personal account if you don't believe it
somali girls copy each other a LOT bro. most of them are doing it because their friends are doing it. Why would she tweet somali men are qashin and then give her number to one? It makes no sense. If I felt that way about somali girls, I certainly wouldn't entertain one even if I was paid.

I met a Somali girl almost 3 weeks ago at an event. I clocked her from afar due to my Somali radar and approached her.

After the small talk she told me she's from London, holds a psych degree and she's 23. I thought great, so got her number and I've been chatting to her since the event. She seemed down-to-earth, cultured and religious to some extent.

Here's where it went wrong. Late last night after doing some digging. I came across her twitter account.

This girl turns out to be the most superficial and intellectually mind-numbing person on the planet! She's a part time SJWs who capes for the most stupid causes except for Somali ones, borderline radical feminist, tweets nothing but maalaayacni, and constantly tweets Somali men are trash.

After a while I had decided that I'd lost enough brain cells going through her tweets, so I did what any sane man would do and proceeded to blocking and deleting her number.

Why did she have to be like that:francis:
You should've convinced her that feminism is cancer women are easily manipulated

What's even worse then all of this, is the fact she is using her actual name on twitter, her dumb tweets are secondary issue, there is no attempts to even hide this, her employers will know.

This new age hippie generation are by far the dumbest I have ever seen, the ones I grew up with would skillfully hide these things, you had to be very skilled to uncover them, these ones it's all out in the open and the fucking easiest to court.

So easy in fact towards the end of my Jaahiliya days, I would work a whole group of them and they would all know about it but unable to resist.

Then I would leave them to discuss the inflicted depravity and debauchery upon each of them in their mini fantasy circles, even picked up twins and they both knew, wa wada xoolo.

Last edited:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
somali girls copy each other a LOT bro. most of them are doing it because their friends are doing it. Why would she tweet somali men are qashin and then give her number to one? It makes no sense. If I felt that way about somali girls, I certainly wouldn't entertain one even if I was paid.

I'm not even pressed about the Somali men are trash part. It's the other qashin she tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts