The indhoyar persecution is in full effect

Keo

VIP
This nigga is in Africa now LMFAOOO
I remember his old dreamcrusher Japan videos. Shit used to be funny AF and how he always used to complain about shit. He used to get mad when people spoke English to him even though he speaks Japanese and has lived there for 15 years.
:mjlol:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I remember his old dreamcrusher Japan videos. Shit used to be funny AF and how he always used to complain about shit. He used to get mad when people spoke English to him even though he speaks Japanese and has lived there for 15 years.
:mjlol:

He is so pathetic I subbed to him cause of his rants aswell a couple years back. He left japan to sniff crack and f*ck hookers in his 50's he has a "wife hunting " series now disgusting ape

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yesterday this one Chinese kid in my class sneezed and one white kid said “got kung flu?” The whole class started laughing even the teacher tried to hold in her laughter :mjkkk:

Walaaalo can i ask u a legit question????

When will u be done with school huuno? Till the fat girl stops singing?

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
On my snapchat the amount of clips of niggas holding/covering their noses and mouths next to Asians has been too much. I feel bad for Asians LOL

:deadpeter:
Never they never feel bad for Africans Infact they hate blacks/Africans

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
There’s actually a similar virus that’s been circulating in Djibouti and Somaliland for the last 6 months. around 1/3 of the people got infected (including me) in Djibouti City and some people died from it. This virus causes bad fever and excruciating pain in the joints. I was only hospitalized for several days thanks to my strong immune system but some of my family members were hit really hard by the virus.

here’s a clip from burco

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
f*ck them chinks i hope their situation gets worse especially after all the shit they did to muslims

Trending

Latest posts