The Inbetweeners

Gambar

VIP
North American’s don’t understand british humour. I also need a break from the overbearing, over enthusiastic energy.
I agree.
Watching shows in true HD knowing my money isn't going to those cunts who charge me for a service that is outdone by free shit.

Never looked back wallahi

Imagine wasting your lacag like that, can't be me.

Those were the days, sitting on the couch in the summer holidays at night with the window open. Eating whatever I wanted and binge watching that show.

You ever watched it?
Yes I used to watch it when I was in uni. Brits have good shows.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The inbetweeners was peak british comedy. I truly respect any non brit that can watch it and get it :rejoice:
It was one of the few comedies that were legit funny, the closest we have right now is Derry Girls.
I keep going back to random clips of this show, it was golden.
Every few months it'll pop back into my head. I wish it continued, it would've been amazing.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
It was one of the few comedies that were legit funny, the closest we have right now is Derry Girls.

Every few months it'll pop back into my head. I wish it continued, it would've been amazing.
Love Derry girls! Has me in hysterics :damn:

BBC 3 (RIP) and Channel 4/E4 had the best shows :banderas:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You’re the only normal Brit and sometimes @Afrique
I just clicked this comment. Aside from @Macalin M and @Kanini also being normal I'd like to know how I ain't normal? Go one explain:birdman:
Love Derry girls! Has me in hysterics :damn:

BBC 3 (RIP) and Channel 4/E4 had the best shows :banderas:
@Gucci mane if liked the Inbetweeners watch Derry girls. It's not on par but it gets very close, it's based in Ireland though.

I felt like my lungs needed stitching after that apparently there's a new season too.

Gambar

VIP
I just clicked this comment. Aside from @Macalin M and @Kanini also being normal I'd like to know how I ain't normal? Go one explain:birdman:

@Gucci mane if liked the Inbetweeners watch Derry girls. It's not on par but it gets very close, it's based in Ireland though.

I felt like my lungs needed stitching after that apparently there's a new season too.
I don’t know your post history enough m8. @Kanini is a Brit? That’s news to me.

Old british shows were amazing. Inbetweeners was my shit, I’m gonna try and do a british shows marathon. I’m really tired of watching Netflix and other American shows.

Inbetweeners
IT crowd
Peep show
Gavin and Stacey
Misfits
Fresh meat
Bad education
Come fly with me
Worlds strictest parents
:rejoice:

Jungle

VIP
NINTCHDBPICT000003332087.jpg

I held beatins for watchin these lot :mjhaps:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Yo have any of you watched the four lions?
Old british shows were amazing. Inbetweeners was my shit, I’m gonna try and do a british shows marathon. I’m really tired of watching Netflix and other American shows.

Inbetweeners
IT crowd
Peep show
Gavin and Stacey
Misfits
Fresh meat
Bad education
Come fly with me
Worlds strictest parents
:rejoice:
That list is magical

Trending