The Improbable Rise of Huawei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

?
Chinese electronic manufacturers are notorious for stealing other companies designs and technologies what with the lack of copyright laws over there.

Chinese electronic manufacturers are notorious for stealing other companies designs and technologies what with the lack of copyright laws over there.
It has to be said in the case of the new phones Huawei is actually ahead in many aspects. It's telling that Americans are using propaganda to ban and damage the sales of these phones using some far-fetched espionage incident that wasn't even related. Maybe the design of their premium laptop can be considered a theft, but all electronic products are copying each other so it's nothing significant.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Call me crazy, but I don't trust those god damn chinks with my data.

Better the fat devil you know...
You would rather your own government have data on you than a foreign government who can't use it against you?

Why though? It's not like China can censor you or imprison you for posting something negative about them.

Also, I'm good :p JVN is my boy.
True. I'd rather China fiddle with my data than the government of where I live. I don't even know how they are convincing people with this.

I didn't even know who JVN was. It's just that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts