Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
This video is about how our bodies
shapes our character and mind as
much as how our mind shapes our body.

"What is happiness?
The feeling that power is increasing,
that a resistance is overcome"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My friends say i am their body goals. I eat what i want when i want it how i want it. I am typically healthy i am very thankful to God for that. I think doesnt matter how we look if we healthy unless your wt is preventing you walking. I sure not to fall for body trends my body is not made for trendiness but for survival. Never compare yourself to anyone else.Alhamdulilah i have very low tolerance for pain. i am extremely thankful to Allah for my health.

My friends say i am their body goals. I eat what i want when i want it how i want it. I am typically healthy i am very thankful to God for that. I think doesnt matter how we look if we healthy unless your wt is preventing you walking. I sure not to fall for body trends my body is not made for trendiness but for survival. Never compare yourself to anyone else.Alhamdulilah i have very low tolerance for pain. i am extremely thankful to Allah for my health.
Where does that fat go tho? Do is it go to da stomach, or down low:cosbyhmm:

Where does that fat go tho? Do is it go to da stomach, or down low:cosbyhmm:
Get a step counter, walk around 10k steps a day more or less depends on your body, take stairs every chance you get drink water everyday go the gym if you get a chance etc dance when no one is watching. Basically move! good luck

Trending

Latest posts