the hypocrisy of muslims today (somalis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says the dameer with female jeans
Wel
If a person is christian in somalia, let them. Allah says not to kill people people because of their faith. Lakum deen lakum, walya deen. Their deen and allah will deal with them. You can slowly tell them to come back to the faith and show them the sweetness of islam but dont shove it down their throats and kill them since its haram. Also, Judaism should be outlawed
But that is if the person born as non muslim.but ex muslim can be excuted sure.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
We have two

Churches in Somalia one in Mogadishu one in Hargeisa no more.
Hargeisa re opened a church. Shouldve stayed closed and re opened if a christian population was there.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
There is probably a handful of people that are non muslims that would like a church. But it’s not like they would live if they made their beliefs public:comeon:
Okay so you're trying to tell me a person which was actually a Muslim and understood the deen to the T would say one day that praying to a man makes sense and apparently that man is a prophet who's also God however God himself is his own father.:comeon:
And God needed help from God when he didn't know the season:comeon:

Okay so you're trying to tell me a person which was actually a Muslim and understood the deen to the T would say one day that praying to a man makes sense and apparently that man is a prophet who's also God however God himself is his own father.:comeon:
And God needed help from God when he didn't know the season:comeon:
How should I know?:what1:

I don’t believe in either fairytales. Y’all are both equally brainwashed in my opinion. :comeon:

I believe everyone should have the freedom to preach whatever they want as long as it is not to fight or wage against the state. Thus I believe anyone should be able to preach any religion in a muslim state. If a person disagree with what they preach, I think the person should debate or preach defying the preacher's points instead of threatening with violence. I find it hypocritical that we go to many non muslim countries giving dawah and then act furiously when someone tries to do the same with us. :manny:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Should we build churches for the sake of building churches because there are no Christians in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.