The Hypocrisy of Ilhan Omar exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
She won't condemn the Isaaq genocide that Somalia and Siad Barre committed against Somaliland

But she pretends to cares deeply about Latin American countries and Palastine!

She needs to come out and unequivocally condemn the Isaaq genocide and support Somaliland's right to self determination, just as she supports Palestine. Unless she only supports Palestine because she is an anti semite?

Last edited:
She needs to come out and unequivocally condemn the Isaaq genocide and support Somaliland's right to self determination, just as she supports Palestine. Unless she only supports Palestine because she is an anti semite?

:chrisfreshhah:

Nobody going to recognise you.not even senator ilhan ...

Maybe if you had a son or a daughter of significance to breath life in to your fake claims...

Oh wait... you have Mo Farah and the the ceremonial mayor of Sheffield, was it?

Both sport Somaliland flagged wrist bands

:drakelaugh:

I wonder if Isaaq would ever condemn their men who were in charge of the Mudug atrocities when they were still Afweyne's allies.

I am reer mudug and have been amongst reer mudug for aslong as I remember and I have never heard the mudug incident in a self victimisation manner only as a historical tale.

We moved on from 1980s ...

Only a laangaab would constanty remind the world of the holocaust...to hide their laangaab status and feel in debt by everyone..everyone else moved on..

The lowest IQ amongst somalis are definitely found in waqooyi galbeed ..bunch of hillbillies in suits

She won't condemn the Isaaq genocide that Somalia and Siad Barre committed against Somaliland

But she pretends to cares deeply about Latin American countries and Palastine!

Lets start with the isaaq genocide with jeegan vs Habar Yunis. Second Borama genocide. Either you name all or withhold all. No pick and choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending