The hypocrisy of alt-right Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not a very small minority, i always see Arabs and Asians mocked very badly and made fun of, it’s very accepted and normal. Kind of like how black people can be racist or say some very rude shit about white people as a joke and everyone would be fine with it. But if you say anything remotely defensive when a west african insults Somalis, you’re automatically considered a racist self hating beg who wants to be an arab.
Interesting I do sometimes see the mocking but I havent seen it go so far as to mocking dead Palestinians etc.
Twitter is a different world though blacks pretty much are the most influential group on that app so they can say anything and get away with it.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somali alt righters are s. They are the polar opposites of Xalimo BLM Twitter freaks. Fucking hell, why are we cursed by such embarassing people online. Where are the Somali weaboos when you need them?! Perfect middle ground.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Constantly cries about “BLM” Somalis victimizing themselves, “who cares if arabs etc are racist we have pride”
*Black person makes a forehead joke*
Triggered to the max, make numerous threads, “ThEy DoNt lIkE uS”. “Somalis are victims in South Africa.” “BLACKS/BLM dont care when Somalis die”
:draketf:
So you complain about one group acting like victims just to do the same? You are doing the same thing just replacing arabs/whites with blacks.
If someone insults me i will clapback. It has nothing to do with victimization. BLM Halimos and feminists in general are about victimization.
As for Somalis in SA that is actual crime and everyone is hit by it. How are we alt right if we love ourselves and our people?

If someone insults me i will clapback. It has nothing to do with victimization. BLM Halimos and feminists in general are about victimization.
As for Somalis in SA that is actual crime and everyone is hit by it. How are we alt right if we love ourselves and our people?
This is not what i’m saying at all my nigga.

These alt-right Somalis will have you thinking Somalis are on the same level as the Japanese & Germans in the hierarchy of nations in terms of history, economic power, civilisation etc. Bunch of delusional retards.
What's so special about the Germans and Japanese? Unless you're referring to WW2 which ended in their being karbashed? Their prehistory isnt that impressive. Everybody has their day. Look at the Mayans & Incas and look at that area of the world today. Look at the Greeks and Romans and look at Italy and Greece today. Somalis have plenty to be proud of.

Western Somali youth have low self esteem which is why they pick extreme ideologies and constantly try to connect themselves to others be it the alt-right, blm, or cushiticism.

Western Somali youth have low self esteem which is why they pick extreme ideologies and constantly try to connect themselves to others be it the alt-right, blm, or cushiticism.
I don’t understand. We have this long ongoing identity crisis which is embarrassing to see. You don’t see other Horn of Africans being as loud and annoying as we are about race.
Just be proud to be Somali. You’re not required to hate or identify with any other group.

I don’t understand. We have this long ongoing identity crisis which is embarrassing to see. You don’t see other Horn of Africans being as loud and annoying as we are about race.
Just be proud to be Somali. You’re not required to hate any other group.
It is an identity crisis. Hopefully this burns itself out at some point . No need to constantly talk about your features or a label given to you by the white man. Just know who you are and be proud of it. Shits embarrassing.

What's so special about the Germans and Japanese? Unless you're referring to WW2 which ended in their being karbashed? Their prehistory isnt that impressive. Everybody has their day. Look at the Mayans & Incas and look at that area of the world today. Look at the Greeks and Romans and look at Italy and Greece today. Somalis have plenty to be proud of.
What do Somalis have to be proud of? Being a member of the biggest shithole country in the world?
:mjlol:

i don't support unprovoked racism, but i understand their frustration, imagine reading this from a "pro black" somali, sometimes they straight up lie so they can be victims

i don't support unprovoked racism, but i understand their frustration, imagine reading this from a "pro black" somali, sometimes they straight up lie so they can be victims
Yeah he’s delusional and is those victim BLMs we all hate
But they are hypocrites too tbh

Only certain nations should be allowed to have nationalism, since it's grounded on real shit(historical achievements, inventions, glorious empires etc.)

Somalis should be the last people on this planet that should be nationalistic.
No thank you, speak for your own low self-esteem having, insecure self you annoying, self-hating Arab beg.

@911 Lmao all these fake ass "Cushitic supremacists" are putting up a facade to hide their insecurities and self hatred.
Huh? Are you stupid or something? We come from the worst shithole in the world and you say Germans and Japs aren’t better than us. Delusions of grandeur is strong with this one.
:icon rolleyes:
You're letting the current situation of Somalia make yourself feel below others? You were one of the few SSPOTERS i'd least expect this from sis. Do better

Huh? Are you stupid or something? We come from the worst shithole in the world and you say Germans and Japs aren’t better than us. Delusions of grandeur is strong with this one.
:icon rolleyes:
You're clearly not all that bright and lack reading comprehension as well so I'll leave you to it.

Advanced Japanese civilisation:
Military history
u-g-PLNPBA0.jpg

gettyimages-457310208-612x612.jpg

Architecture
todaiji.jpg

Wrting/script
1065.jpg

Somali civilisation was more or less just nomadic heardsmen roaming the land & there was no Somali script until the 20th century, plus tribes would fight each other over lands & the concept of nationhood didn't exist. The Urban Somalis were heavily influenced by Omani Arabs in the way they dressed & adopted other foreign cultures. Our architecture, urban clothing comes from Arabia.

Somali & cushitic supremacists need a reality check.

Last edited:
You're clearly not all that bright and lack reading comprehension as well so I'll leave you to it.
Nah, you’re the one who made the claim that we’re as good as the Japanese. Why don’t you prove it if you’re so smart? If not, f*ck outta here.

There’s a reason why our country is literally dead last in everything. We have a shit culture. Insulting me doesn’t disprove what I said moron. Go back to Somalia if it’s so great.

Advanced Japanese civilisation:
Military history
View attachment 69744
View attachment 69748

Architecture
View attachment 69745
Wrting/script
View attachment 69746

Somali civilisation was more or less just nomadic heardsmen roaming the land & there was no Somali script until the 20th century, plus tribes would fight each other over lands & the concept of nationhood didn't exist. The Urban Somalis were heavily influenced by Omani Arabs in the way they dressed & adopted other foreign cultures. Our architecture, urban clothing comes from Arabia.

Somali & cushitic supremacists need a reality check.
And the Japanese borrowed their script from the Chinese. Cultures have been borrowing from others for a long time. Like I said everyone has their day and can just as quickly fall into ruin and ignorance as has happened with many civilizations all over the world including some of the ones I mentioned earlier.

Not sure what the point of posting a Samurai is. As to architecture you can find that in Somalia as well. Many Somalis were xoolo daqato/nomads and there is nothing wrong with that. We're still here while many others have gone extinct and it's that culture that lends to us having such a huge landmass relative to our population and why we are so uncontrollable. As to people fighting over land so what? The concept of nationhood is also a fairly recent concept in general. I don't believe in any superiority but Somalis have plenty history. Most peoples history isn't as grand as the Ancient Egyptians or Mesopotamians. Does that mean you shouldn't be proud of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending