The hypocrisy of alt-right Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constantly cries about “BLM” Somalis victimizing themselves, “who cares if arabs etc are racist we have pride”
*Black person makes a forehead joke*
Triggered to the max, make numerous threads, “ThEy DoNt lIkE uS”. “Somalis are victims in South Africa.” “BLACKS/BLM dont care when Somalis die”
:draketf:
So you complain about one group acting like victims just to do the same? You are doing the same thing just replacing arabs/whites with blacks.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I agree saaxib, no matter who disrespecting us I just ignore I have better things to do.......and plus I decend from samaale who comes from the ancient puntites/Egyptian adeero fircaun iyo ayeeyo Hatshepsut R.I.P EEBA8410-9641-4A52-A3F9-FA5DBA182C3F.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
One day I hope we realize that we are all human beings, nationalism and ethno pride keeps us divided and at each other throats. Be the best person u can be as an individual and I guarantee u this will have profound effect on ur family, ur country, ur ethnicity etc :)

False equivalence. Arabs can't be racist to Somalis and get away with it. I have seen Somalis make brutal and unnecessary comments about Arabs, even mocking unrelated dead Palestinians.

Madows on the other hand make forehead and famine jokes and act up when Somalis make fun of their appearance. Even relatively light jokes like hogging oxygen is outrageously offensive.

Alt right is weird and useless anyway, be they Somali or white.

False equivalence. Arabs can't be racist to Somalis and get away with it. I have seen Somalis make brutal and unnecessary comments about Arabs, even mocking unrelated dead Palestinians.

Madows on the other hand make forehead and famine jokes and act up when Somalis make fun of their appearance. Even relatively light jokes like hogging oxygen is outrageously offensive.

Alt right is weird and useless anyway, be they Somali or white.
Those extreme anti-arab Somalis are in the very small minority and there are much more Somalis online that needlessly attack blacks than arabs. BLM Xalimos usually just call arabs racists and thats about it
It’s not about whats being said but more so the responses. How can you claim one side acts like a victim and do the same yourself?
Both are useless, though.

They're an embarrassment.

Nationalism amongst Somalis is a disease & Somalis really do suffer from delusions of grandeur.

This is the most embarassing part. They're the ones completely detached from the real world. They seem to think that we're some sort of elite race of people and get their feelings hurt when they see Somalis doing dumb shit, or others talking shit about us.

I blame @Apollo for this cushitic supremacy nonsense

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Constantly cries about “BLM” Somalis victimizing themselves, “who cares if arabs etc are racist we have pride”
*Black person makes a forehead joke*
Triggered to the max, make numerous threads, “ThEy DoNt lIkE uS”. “Somalis are victims in South Africa.” “BLACKS/BLM dont care when Somalis die”
:draketf:
So you complain about one group acting like victims just to do the same? You are doing the same thing just replacing arabs/whites with blacks.

4526.jpg

This is the most embarassing part. They're the ones completely detached from the real world. They seem to think that we're some sort of elite race of people and get their feelings hurt when they see Somalis doing dumb shit, or others talking shit about us.

I blame @Apollo for this cushitic supremacy nonsense
Only certain nations should be allowed to have nationalism, since it's grounded on real shit(historical achievements, inventions, glorious empires etc.)

Somalis should be the last people on this planet that should be nationalistic.

Only certain nations should be allowed to have nationalism, since it's grounded on real shit(historical achievements, inventions, glorious empires etc.)

Somalis should be the last people on this planet that should be nationalistic.
Nah we have things to be proud of, eg history.
But nationalism shouldn’t = racism. Somalis take it too far

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Nationalism doesn’t equal racism.........

but when your IQ is 68 at best you struggle to differentiate B4C6F3AA-C210-4B08-946D-7AD90351AC09.png

These alt-right Somalis will have you thinking Somalis are on the same level as the Japanese & Germans in the hierarchy of nations in terms of history, economic power, civilisation etc. Bunch of delusional retards.

World

VIP
Those extreme anti-arab Somalis are in the very small minority and there are much more Somalis online that needlessly attack blacks than arabs. BLM Xalimos usually just call arabs racists and thats about it
It’s not about whats being said but more so the responses. How can you claim one side acts like a victim and do the same yourself?
Both are useless, though.
It’s not a very small minority, i always see Arabs and Asians mocked very badly and made fun of, it’s very accepted and normal. Kind of like how black people can be racist or say some very rude shit about white people as a joke and everyone would be fine with it. But if you say anything remotely defensive when a west african insults Somalis, you’re automatically considered a racist self hating beg who wants to be an arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending