Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
These eyes confirms this.
saudiprince.jpg

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
People are really externalizing their power by making out Jews to be some sort of superior group that planned their global domination since time memorial. That's antisemitism and irrational! :browtf:

Genie

The last suugo bender
People are really externalizing their power by making out Jews to be some sort of superior group that planned their global domination since time memorial. That's antisemitism and irrational! :browtf:

Well you clearly haven't read the protocols of Zion because that is exactly what the zionists intend to do , dominate the world and prepare for their anti christ aka Dajjal.

I don't care what their origin is, but they need to stop playing political chess and creating disorder and chaos in other countries.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Well you clearly haven't read the protocols of Zion because that is exactly what the zionists intend to do , dominate the world and prepare for their anti christ aka Dajjal.
If they were smart enough they would have made sure that pamphlet (it doesn't even an author) wouldn't get released and disseminated, don't you think? That's what I mean with externalization of one's power. People start to believe they are inferior and fall for conspiracy theories. I'm not denying that some groups aren't after world domination. It's inherent in man's nature to seek power.

Genie

The last suugo bender
If they were smart enough they would have made sure that pamphlet (it doesn't even an author) wouldn't get released and disseminated, don't you think? That's what I mean with externalization of one's power. People start to believe they are inferior and fall for conspiracy theories. I'm not denying that some groups aren't after world domination. It's inherent in man's nature to seek power.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is somewhat old text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. It was first discovered in Russia and later released in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.

Many jews strongly deny it , and say its nothing more than a hoax and yet the texts every word and command is slowly coming true with the jews controlling the banks , subsequently world economy , controlling of the media and now Israel asking for the censorship of the world wide web and these globalists (Theresa may is an example) trying to pass laws where the internet is censored.

And there is more what that came from.

You can remain asleep and call all this a coincidence but i'm wide awake ma nigga.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is somewhat old text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. It was first discovered in Russia and later released in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.

Many jews strongly deny it , and say its nothing more than a hoax and yet the texts every word and command is slowly coming true with the jews controlling the banks , subsequently world economy , controlling of the media and now Israel asking for the censorship of the world wide web and these globalists (Theresa may is an example) trying to pass laws where the internet is censored.

And there is more what that came from.

You can remain asleep and call all this a coincidence but i'm wide awake ma nigga.
I just find the pamphlet to be an antisemitic and anti-liberalism rhetoric.. but you are free to believe in it. There is also abundant evidence that it was forged and stolen from Joly's book ''Dialogue between Machiavelli and Montesquieu''

Status
Not open for further replies.