The healthy eating guru Ayan hassan at integration TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8035.jpg
IMG_8036.jpg
IMG_8037.jpg
IMG_8040.jpg
Follow this health guru Ayan hassan for tips on staying healthy and fit. Ayan appeared as guest in Hodan Nalayah 's show introduceing the juicing and healthy eating. 25,000 people watched them.
 
I love seeing Somalis do great things helping each other out... I'm a fan of fruit juice but juice made out of veggies :nahgirl:
The same, although juicing is a 1000% improvement on the diets Xalimo's/Farah's normally consume, it's still highly unnatural for the body, throughout the world the ancient people as well as our forefathers eat a high starch based diet that made up 90% of their daily food intake.

The other 10% came from fruits and non starch vegetables or meat (occasionally), they were 100x healthier then we are as well as stronger and leaner. There is so much deliberate misinformation out there on diet it boggles the mind and even I myself was confused for a long time going from one FAD after another always feeling worse and worse health wise.

Then all of a sudden it all clicked after a prolonged bout of illness, a wise old Somali man back home told me to eat what he as well most Somali's back in the days eat (starch based diet) hence went on a sorghum, Barley, legumes, sweet corn, sweet potatoes that made up 90% of my diet with the other 10% being fruits.

The transformation was remarkable and very quick, endless energy in abundance to burn and never again any deficiencies or bouts of illnesses, I encourage all to watch this video of John McDougal, it will transform you if you follow it, you have to let go of everything you have ever been told.

 
The same, although juicing is a 1000% improvement on the diets Xalimo's/Farah's normally consume, it's still highly unnatural for the body, throughout the world the ancient people as well as our forefathers eat a high starch based diet that made up 90% of their daily food intake.

The other 10% came from fruits and non starch vegetables or meat (occasionally), they were 100x healthier then we are as well as stronger and leaner. There is so much deliberate misinformation out there on diet it boggles the mind and even I myself was confused for a long time going from one FAD after another always feeling worse and worse health wise.

Then all of a sudden it all clicked after a prolonged bout of illness, a wise old Somali man back home told me to eat what he as well most Somali's back in the days eat (starch based diet) hence went on a sorghum, Barley, legumes, sweet corn, sweet potatoes that made up 90% of my diet with the other 10% being fruits.

The transformation was remarkable and very quick, endless energy in abundance to burn and never again any deficiencies or bouts of illnesses, I encourage all to watch this video of John McDougal, it will transform you if you follow it, you have to let go of everything you have ever been told.

Makes alot of sense, I actually like vegetables in general mix it with some hilib and soor. :banderas:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts

Top