The Hawiye Queen Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halftime apparantly all daroods had to take it back from UCS, Leelkase came thru. Thats why I believe the last qabil we should touch is habar gidr. Then you got man like gaas pissing off abdi qeyb diid not allowing them to use the airport. Hana gubin pleaaseeeee

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Halftime apparantly all daroods had to take it back from UCS, Leelkase came thru. Thats why I believe the last qabil we should touch is habar gidr. Then you got man like gaas pissing off abdi qeyb diid not allowing them to use the airport. Hana gubin pleaaseeeee
Stop gassing them nigga. :ohlord:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We know this nigga named jabuuwati
dont lie

:mjlol: Jabuutawi is a homie. He's absolutely adorable, but sadly he's a younger man. Perhaps if I ever decide to pull a Mariah Carey or JLo, then he'd make great arm candy. He has Djiboutian money though. Decisions, Decisions.:win:

P.S - Bandit we're not the same sub-clan. I'm Gadabursi, ninyahow.

:mjlol: Jabuutawi is a homie. He's absolutely adorable, but sadly he's a younger man. Perhaps if I ever decide to pull a Mariah Carey or JLo, then he'd make great arm candy. He has Djiboutian money though. Decisions, Decisions.:win:

P.S - Bandit we're not the same sub-clan. I'm Gadabursi, ninyahow.

i'd make even better arm candy but sadly im not monagamous and got a wandering eye also a felon

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i'd make even better arm candy but sadly im not monagamous and got a wandering eye also a felon

If you look anything like your avatar, then you spend a lot of time eating candy. You wouldn't bedazzle my arm like a decorative piece, but weight it down. I would think monogamy would be forced upon you, Rick Ross. Given the lack of options. Beggars can't be choosers. Plus, a criminal record disqualifies you.

Q

Queen Carawelo

If you look anything like your avatar, then you spend a lot of time eating candy. You wouldn't bedazzle my arm like a decorative piece, but weight it down. I would think monogamy would be forced upon you, Rick Ross. Given the lack of options. Beggars can't be choosers. Plus, a criminal record disqualifies you.
Loooooooooool

You're on a roll tonight. I'm laughing hard. Lmfao.:damn::chrisfreshhah::deadrose:

Damn! :russ::dead:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Defend your people Hutu girl. You guys get slandered way too much on Somali social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending