The Harvard History student and a Ciidagale local Hargeisa dweller fell in love and married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Seems like this trend is picking up cant find a decent faraax in your area so the girls go back home and look for one

But The thing is someone who lived in the west and someone whose lived back home are gonna bump heads on certain views like household and work

:ufdup:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He might be hard working but I'm almost 100% sure their social values will clash. FOBS and men back home don't like to see their wives working 8-9 hours a day and sharing chores and their wife being part of the decision making. They really believe in old traditions where the man is basically the god of the house.

I hate to generalise but that's how it is.

Lol exactly

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
She describes herself as "pan-somalist. radical muslim feminist and beyonce stan". :stevej:

But for real, I'm going to give them both the benefit of the doubt and assume they both know what they're getting in to. Glass half full.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He might be hard working but I'm almost 100% sure their social values will clash. FOBS and men back home don't like to see their wives working 8-9 hours a day and sharing chores and their wife being part of the decision making. They really believe in old traditions where the man is basically the god of the house.

I hate to generalise but that's how it is.

I am certain that they will bud heads and will have an ugly breakup because this is the same chick that changed her social media profile pics to homo flag after the supreme qashin court ruling Then she wrote a whole paragraph of extreme excitement for the homo agenda.

You tell me what Somali men will have accept that ?

He doesn't know this part of her but now they are together it will come to the forefront

I am certain that they will bud heads and will have an ugly breakup because this is the same chick that changed her social media profile pics to homo flag after the supreme qashin court ruling Then she wrote a whole paragraph of extreme excitement for the homo agenda.

You tell me what Somali men will have accept that ?

He doesn't know this part of her but now they are together it will come to the forefront

s forever a car collision waiting to happen.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Yea, I sincerely doubt she's stupid. Real talk, just by making it to harvard, she's accomplished more than you or I or anyone else on this site. You shouldn't paint all fob Faraaxs with the same brush. Not all of them want what you stated, so you shouldn't generalize.

Also, you shouldn't look down on someone just because they didn't have the fortune of being born in the west. Their only mistake is not being as lucky as you or I.

getting into a prestigious school doesn't make you immune to stupid mistakes. all fob faraaxs are exactly the same. you might find a few who really love you but that doesn't mean they'll let go of their traditional ways of them being the provider and you being the stay at home mom. that is a cultural thing not a stereotype. also them being born in somalia (and you seeing that as being unfortunate) has nothing to do with my opinion. if he were ambitious and willing to let go of his beliefs in order to be a house husband or at the very least let her pursue her career while he takes care of the kids and does what is (usually) the womans role of the household in somalia then i will admit i was wrong. but the likeliness of that happening is 0 - none. don't lie to yourself
What about the ciyaal mama?
what do you mean? the bums who live at home and don't contribute? while I've seen many somalis like that, most somali men i know (those related to me and friends) are pretty well educated or currently in school. if you look hard enough you'll find it.
She's Harvard educated and chose to spend her life with a Somali man, how does that make her an idiot?

And a career isn't everything. Family can be a bigger prioritization for many women
"chose to spend her life with a Somali man" so there aren't any somali men in america? and what does her education have to do with her making a stupid mistake? a career is EVERYTHING if you chose to go through university and get an education. if you wanted to spend your life in the kitchen you'd save yourself the thousands you spent on a degree that wont be used. just my opinion.

Some of the guys in back home are hard workers and well educated and don't forget those FOB turned to be the best entrepreneurs in Africa. Most of them went for universities in India/Pakistan/Malaysia/Sudan/Uganda/Egypt. They are educated guys with values and never experienced the thug/gang life style.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
getting into a prestigious school doesn't make you immune to stupid mistakes. all fob faraaxs are exactly the same. you might find a few who really love you but that doesn't mean they'll let go of their traditional ways of them being the provider and you being the stay at home mom. that is a cultural thing not a stereotype. also them being born in somalia (and you seeing that as being unfortunate) has nothing to do with my opinion. if he were ambitious and willing to let go of his beliefs in order to be a house husband or at the very least let her pursue her career while he takes care of the kids and does what is (usually) the womans role of the household in somalia then i will admit i was wrong. but the likeliness of that happening is 0 - none. don't lie to yourself
Not good to generalize.

I myself am born in the west and planning on marrying a housewife, whilst my grandmother rh from my mothers side used to be a teacher back home and studied in Italy and Egypt.

I'm sure there are plenty of "progressive" Somalis back home that would be fine for their wives to work and have a maid to cook.

Not good to generalize.

I myself am born in the West and planning on marrying a housewife, whilst my grandmother rh from my mothers side used to be a teacher back home and studied in Italy and Egypt.
where in the west are you from? and was your mother a housewife?

I think my name is pretty self explanatory.

My mother fled the civil war whilst she was getting her education at a young age so it's not fair to use her as an example.
the reason i brought up your mother is because a lot of somali men who were raised by housewives want the same for their own children. its only natural to look for a woman like your mom who will raise your kids like you were raised. my posts were specifically for somali women because we get the short end of the stick. i know a somali fob man who married a young women form canada and had kids. at first they were both working the woman had a successful business while the guy was a taxi driver. she obviously made way more money then he did (ofcourse a business degree helped), so he decided to quit. they had a total of 5 kids. 3 of them were still very young. you would think that since he was jobless he would stay and care for the kids. but instead he went to go fadhu ku dirir (talk about qabil) with his friends. this poor girl spent all day working while her mom baby sat and then came home to cook, clean and put the kids to bed. he doesn't come home till late at night and gets angry when she doesn't make him dinner. that type of reality would not be faced by you had you married a fob from somalia since your a man. sure not everyone is the same, but the general belief that woman are the keepers of the home while only men are the bread winners is rampant.

Gambar

VIP

what do you mean? the bums who live at home and don't contribute? while I've seen many somalis like that, most somali men i know (those related to me and friends) are pretty well educated or currently in school. if you look hard enough you'll find it.

"chose to spend her life with a Somali man" so there aren't any somali men in america? and what does her education have to do with her making a stupid mistake? a career is EVERYTHING if you chose to go through university and get an education. if you wanted to spend your life in the kitchen you'd save yourself the thousands you spent on a degree that wont be used. just my opinion.
Men back home are hard workers and the epitome of what it means to be a man. The ones here waa la kibriyay. A lot of them are bums. Drug dealers, no job, terrorists, in jail, dead. They don't even pull their weight when it comes to contributing to the household. At least a man back home will work hard and contribute, he doesn't want you to work too much because he thinks that's a mans job but will quickly realize that both must work because with the cost of living it's simply not feasible. If you raise your son to be responsible and hard working then good but the only difference between qurba joog iyo kuwi wadanka jooga is opportunity.

A guy I know spend 6 years trying to bring her to America. He used huge quantity of dollars on her over the years by supporting her while she was just having the time of her life in East Africa.

Finally they were allowed to reunite. He got her a nice furniture and an apartment.

Just after a month the news broke that she wanted out. He first called old ladies to mediate. This chick went for his jugular by announcing before the old ladies that homeboy was impotent :jcoleno::jcoleno: Old ladies are known not to keep quite and so word spread like a wild fire.

Dude lost 40 pounds in just 2 months.

He argued that she wouldn't let him hit it because she was closed up but it turns out that she was using this as an excuse so that he won't attempt.

He divorced her and his family came to the rescue after seeing that their son was on the verge of madness from city gossip. His manhood was getting challenged. So the family send out a May Day to fell tribesmen to find a girl to take it for the tribe. So a girl stepped up and stated one condition. She said " if he is impotent as the other chick said then I can't be liable " and the tribe agreed. The family went out of their way to throw a massive wedding and then everyone held their breath for 2 months. Then it was announced that he got her pregnant and he was exonerated. :ohno:
:mjkkk: horta why do women attack the man's raganimo when they want out? Why do men hold on to women who ask for a divorce ?:umwhat:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:mjkkk: horta why do women attack the man's raganimo when they want out? Why do men hold on to women who ask for a divorce ?:umwhat:

If there's an ugly divorce best believe that Somali chick will go for you manhood.

Although you use to annihilate get she'll render you @AbdiJohnson, laga roone

Status
Not open for further replies.