The harsh truth of what I think about Fat chicks and Obese Halimos in general😘

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
No offens to Obese Halimos on this site, this is just a vent and a rant, no hard feelings since our Fat Somali women are infact much preffered and liked more than skinny Halimos specially back home.:mjkkk::mjhaps:

Fat chicks and obese Halimos always deny their fattiness. This is a con so that they can find someone with a case of mild retardation to believe the "big boned" myth, and thus breed more fat stupid people.

What do I thinks of fat chicks?:

1. They always lie about being fat on the internet, yet get pissed when you talk about fat people.

2. They always deny being fat, or beat around the bush by saying "I'm not a skinny girl" or "I have curves". B1tch- If those are curves then my Ford Ranger is a Semi Truck.

3. They always say that there are plenty of beautiful big women. Then they use examples of women that aren't really fat.

They make excuses about their weight and say it's hereditary. Yes, your whole family is genetically predisposed to destroying the Chinese buffet. I've seen it. Their next step is getting all of you a trough, but the Chinaman thinks you may snap at one another.

5. They try to flatter themselves by saying "you can't handle it" or something stupid like that. I don't want to handle it. It looks greasy abd probably smells like fried chicken and armpit.

They blame me for their condition. Yes. Me saying things like this on the interenet about fat people is a good reason to go shove more food in your face. That makes perfect sense.
:nahgirl::mjdontkno:

Last edited:
No offens to Obese Halimos on this site, this is just a vent and a rant, no hard feelings since our Fat Somali women are infact much preffered and liked more than skinny Halimos specially back home.:mjkkk::mjhaps:

Fat chicks and obese Halimos always deny their fattiness. This is a con so that they can find someone with a case of mild retardation to believe the "big boned" myth, and thus breed more fat stupid people.

1. They always lie about being fat on the internet, yet get pissed when you talk about fat people.

2. They always deny being fat, or beat around the bush by saying "I'm not a skinny girl" or "I have curves". *****- If those are curves then my Ford Ranger is a Semi Truck.

3. They always say that there are plenty of beautiful big women. Then they use examples of women that aren't really fat.

They make excuses about their weight and say it's hereditary. Yes, your whole family is genetically predisposed to destroying the Chinese buffet. I've seen it. Their next step is getting all of you a trough, but the Chinaman thinks you may snap at one another.

5. They try to flatter themselves by saying "you can't handle it" or something stupid like that. I don't want to handle it. It looks greasy abd probably smells like fried chicken and armpit.

They blame me for their condition. Yes. Me saying things like this on the interenet about fat people is a good reason to go shove more food in your face. That makes perfect sense.
LMFAOO wtf is this :Kekw:

2. They always deny being fat, or beat around the bush by saying "I'm not a skinny girl" or "I have curves". B1tch- If those are curves then my Ford Ranger is a Semi Truck.

:nahgirl::mjdontkno:
Why do you think about a subset of people that you clearly despise? That makes no sense.

💀💀
Your third point is too accurate but as a heavy women operator by trade I would like to ask you nicely to not call them "fat chicks" or "obese halimos" ☺️.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
💀💀
Your third point is too accurate but as a heavy women operator by trade I would like to ask you nicely to not call them "fat chicks" or "obese halimos" ☺.
you woman :kanyehmm::ileycry: what's up with these xalimos acting like farax kinda scary :farole:

I hardly think about fat men.
giphy.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There an obesity epidemic in North America and across Europe. There going to be more of them in the future coming to where most of you guys live
:silanyolaugh: