The Hamas terrorists around Ahmed the clock man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if the kid disassembled a clock he got from Radio Shack and claimed he created something and misled the world. He's 14. The conservative media should back off from the hunt.

What I am concerned about is CAIR constantly around this boy. CAIR is a terror organization (by link and association) founded by Palestinian men who were a part of another organization with the sole purpose of fundraising for Hamas. That previous organization they were apart of was founded by a top Hamas official who is still part of Hamas today.

The media has not brought this out to light but I don't expect the shameless Liberal media to do the right thing. And shame on the US government for not jailing the CAIR founders and senior staff for their Hamas terror fundraising for terror activities.

The boy is surrounded by those on Hamas payroll.

Ahmed's story is important but not because of that clock. CAIR also operates up north here but I will be writing to my MP to address these concerns and I ask that others do the same.

Last edited:
I don't care if the kid disassembled a clock he got from Radio Shack and claimed he created something and misled the world. He's 14. The conservative media should back off from the hunt.

What I am concerned about is CAIR constantly around this boy. CAIR is a terror organization (by link and association) founded by Palestinian men who were a part of another organization with the sole purpose of fundraising for Hamas. That previous organization they were apart of was founded by a top Hamas official who is still part of Hamas today.

The media has not brought this out to light but I don't expect the shameless Liberal media to do the right thing. And shame on the US government for not jailing the CAIR founders and senior staff for their Hamas terror fundraising for terror activities.

The boy is surrounded by those on Hamas payroll.

Ahmed's story is important but not because of that clock. CAIR also operates up north here but I will be writing to my MP to address these concerns and I ask that others do the same.

This is why somali Athiests should be killed off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending