The guys I knew from high school decades ago are single

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
After reading those relationship related threads in here lately, it got me into thinking how many people here are married? Maybe you could shed some light for me.

The Somali dudes that I regularly see in jumah and knew from high school are now on their late 20s to mid 30s and are still single, they work so I assume they're already financially established.

I know the fact that parents, grandparents and so on married at young age back then so can someone tell me why are so many millenial muslims today are single in their 30s and onward? I used to think it was easy to get married because parents would just pick a wife for you back home and bring them here for you to marry.

It's just feel weird seeing single grown ups talking and behaving the same way as they do in their younger years (like me :()

No commitment? depression? can't afford the high cost of living? fear of raising a family in a western environment?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
After reading those relationship related threads in here lately, it got me into thinking how many people here are married? Maybe you could shed some light for me.

The Somali dudes that I regularly see in jumah and knew from high school are now on their late 20s to mid 30s and are still single, they work so I assume they're already financially established.

I know the fact that parents, grandparents and so on married at young age back then so can someone tell me why are so many millenial muslims today are single in their 30s and onward? I used to think it was easy to get married because parents would just pick a wife for you back home and bring them here for you to marry.

It's just feel weird seeing single grown ups talking and behaving the same way as they do in their younger years (like me :()

No commitment? depression? can't afford the high cost of living? fear of raising a family in a western environment?
I'm in my early 20s and I ain't planning on marrying until the age of 30+ inshallah. I wanna grow as a person then later make life changing decisions.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Marriage is a scam. Why pay and buy a paper from the State or agents of “God” saying that you love someone?
I feel u embody this cat.
upload_2019-3-28_16-43-29.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Western world ma ha? Why buy the cow when u can get the milk for free?

I'm in my early 20s and I ain't planning on marrying until the age of 30+ inshallah. I wanna grow as a person then later make life changing decisions.
That’s not healthy though. it usually leads to 1 of 2 things and neither of them good, just saying

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Don’t screw the maahmaah. It’s, “why buy the cow when all her products (milk, meat and skin) are free”. How many times did you get married? Don’t let Dabcaseyr be the Somali champion.

I am ayeeyo i have earned the right to screw up maahmaahs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending