The Greek Greatest GOD

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The greatest god to the Greeks was ZEUS. He is so great they consider him a myth, he wasn't. He just reached a human greatness level that all greeks greatest ppl started worshipping. Remember this is 'way before islam' Time, so great ppl eventually became Idols. This idea of hell is from Zeus and has penetrated down into christianity/islam till today. God created this place in honor of him is my suspicion. The jews have no place of hell as punishment only just 'non existance'. Eastern traditions punishment place is 'rebirth' into other animals or humans.

We don't know for sure but the ancient egyptians believed in after life and condemnation. But their gods was the land of punt our land, so whatever our culture pre-islam is considered the greatest of all HELL. Greatest heaven is defined by us too.

We must study the land of punt, this will tell us everything about life. All other cultures are inferior standards becuz the greatest was EGYPT and egypt looked to us as their GODS. All the greatest riddles/treasures is with us in our 'somali tongue' but we cant use 'non somali culture' to understand it or religions, we need to go study in between noah time and revealed books stages.

Remember this god had to defeat ancient egypt and even split the a 'new sea' in between arabia-africa called red sea 'bloody sea' is sign, it cannot be defeated by any european-asian-mideastern. Where-as with the rest of humanity, their greatest ppl god never intervenes, their not even Worthy. Rome is mentioned in one ayah lol. Alexander one ayah. Pharoah is mentioned across all torah and quran but ancient egypt 'loved who'? Land of Punt u study great ppl or societies who they WORSHIP is the answer.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am immersing myself in ancient indian-arab-persian-greek-chinese 'sounds' just listening to the sound quality in terms of it's flow. The flow is in SOUNDS and it can be 'quantified' from a grain to the large and everything in between. I am going to progress to 'words' and how it's mixed in with it. I listen to death metal when i want to 'kill or bury' my 'demons' such as 'addictions'. I listen to rap when i want to feel 'cool'. I listen to a range of music for this reason. I even listen to roman era 'mystic' sounds which has influenced Islam, christianity, Judaism. But i do prefer judaism-islam pre-rome but back to its desert roots and poetry dimension.

Remember this rule to 'quantify' sound 1 to 9....0....that 'controls' it and the sequences it uses determines its output. U shud use that rule to 'quantify' any field u study. Everything operates at 'grain' or 'element' level and creates reactions and outputs which feed other elements to create functions, and functions create family, families create super family all wrapped into 1 system or body, everything is 'trapped' a system

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The heat comes from 'fire' source so that hell is real look at the suns surface due to god honoring zeus to create a place of hell, no culture had this concept before him, name 1 but it also provides 'light' like suns turn into stars generating heaven. Fire provides 'heat' so normal life can 'rebirth itself' following buddha thought thats why he said 'rebirth is bad' cuz energy transforms into infinity doesnt die. Then the jews believe in non-existance place. But im scaling above that and don't fear any but respect they will exist due to those men legacies who turned into the modern religions or gods u worship today all their pagan concepts are in ur book fool which u call holy so u indirectly worship them too.

Even the pathetic science u study is from zeus children the greeks who stole from egyptian and applied their 'world order' ur under now, ur trapped u cant think outside their legacies such as science.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My true god is above all ur petty books, cuz they all honor the men who became IDOLS, I suspect 99 attributes of god is linking 99 attributes which the greatest men reached in the past into 1 supreme being which they now call god, allah, yahweh, etc. Shit most ppl worship doctors today or politicians or anyone with a 'title' but his words r usually 'ritualistic' showing u your falling before a pathetic idol

1700284469095.png

@DR OSMAN if yapping was a sport

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Remember this is 'way before islam' Time, so great ppl eventually became Idols.
This idea of hell is from Zeus and has penetrated down into christianity/islam till today. God created this place in honor of him is my suspicion. The jews have no place of hell as punishment only just 'non existance'. Eastern traditions punishment place is 'rebirth' into other animals or humans.
Zoroastrianism which is one of the oldest monotheistic religions in the world has the concept of hell far before the Hellenistic pagans.
Umar signed a pact with the Christians of Jerusalem, which granted them safety in the region. He also awarded the status of the People of the Book to the Zoroastrians, although some practices contrary to Islam were prohibited.

16:36
وَلَقَدْ بَعَثْنَا فِى كُلِّ أُمَّةٍۢ رَّسُولًا أَنِ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَٱجْتَنِبُوا۟ ٱلطَّـٰغُوتَ ۖ فَمِنْهُم مَّنْ هَدَى ٱللَّهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّنْ حَقَّتْ عَلَيْهِ ٱلضَّلَـٰلَةُ ۚ فَسِيرُوا۟ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ فَٱنظُرُوا۟ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَـٰقِبَةُ ٱلْمُكَذِّبِينَ ٣٦

We surely sent a messenger to every community, saying, “Worship Allah and shun false gods.” But some of them were guided by Allah, while others were destined to stray. So travel throughout the land and see the fate of the deniers!
— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

Trending