The greatest transformation ever by a xalimo from Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the greatest transformation done ever by a xalimo and would remain so for a long time unchallenged lol.

From dusty foot asylum seeking qaxooti garoob to a high end call girl in 3 years hahaha

:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Yaaaaaaaab :dead::dead:

Is she in Germany? Cause I thought I heard her saying “Bist du diyaar?” :mjlol:

All beoples ready kulaha :pachah1: Too funny wallaahi

That's so sad. She was depressed and tried to commit suicide, but instead of just going back home to her family and children, she resorted to doing this. I just hope everything works out her in the end :it0tdo8: Ameen

Last edited:
That's so sad. She was depressed and tried to commit suicide, but instead of just going back home to her family and children, she resorted to doing this. I just hope everything works out her in the end :it0tdo8: Ameen
In that case the people that know about her situation and are cyber bullying her are truly scum. Stay away from anyone that like that in real life. They're baaaaad news

The lady in the video is not well. She is smiling whilst talking about her suicide attempt.

I will be boycotting the Somali race and this forum this day onwards, Masallama.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Absolutely falss!!!!!

That chick is Djaboutian. No Rer Burco would ever behave in such manner.

I hope it's not because her loved ones have failed to rescue her

Unfortunately, lots of women are abandoned these days and fathers, brothers and uncles are not fulfilling their roles

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
It's only the middle class somalis back home who tahriib. This woman left her little kids (9 months and 2 years old at the time) to come to Europe. Very sad. I wish her the best.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
What? Spill the details sxb.
Watch the video on the left. The woman left her toddlers back in SL and tahriib into Europe, then later attempted to commit suicide after she saw the harsh reality of refugees life in Europe.
Though you're right. The women in the videos don't look alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.