The greatest leader in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
the poor president

I believe this is the kind of leader Plato was talking about, the philosopher king.

I truly believe this man has achieved enlightenment, he was in solitary confinement for 13 years and I believe in that time he became enlightened.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey this man won't get habaar

IMG_7412.JPG
That's all nice and good but at the end of the day it's national achievements that count
I Feel that Vladimir Putin is the best current ruling head of state of any nation by achievements.
IMG_7414.JPG

He has no qualities that make him a "great leader". He's just a hobo that runs an irrelevant country...
:mjlol:
I'd say Putin, Deng Xiaoping & lee kuan yew are one of the greatest leaders for reviving their nations in recent times.

Last edited:
He isn't corrupt like majority of the world
It's still a poor country. Him being not corrupt isn't really an achievement when most of his countrymen live in slums. The tramp is trying to normalise being poor & his people look up to him.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the poor president

I believe this is the kind of leader Plato was talking about, the philosopher king.

I truly believe this man has achieved enlightenment, he was in solitary confinement for 13 years and I believe in that time he became enlightened.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey this man won't get habaar

I agree adeer!

On my list are this :

Paul Kagame

Tanzania's President

Singapore's leadership from Independence up to now

Tayyip Erdogan

Costa Rica's leadership

Panamanian leadership

waraabe

Your superior
It's still a poor country. Him being not corrupt isn't really an achievement when most of his countrymen live in slums. The tramp is trying to normalise being poor & his people look up to him.

what you don't want is fat somali presidents while the combined weight of their citizens is 80kg

also his country isn't poor

waraabe

Your superior
Justin Trudeau :denzelnigga:

fb-7_1471416108_800x420.jpg

you are horny naaya :camby:

he is a establishment stooge, his daddy was a PM and he didn't do a hard days work all his life :comeon:

meanwhile the guy I posted was a mujahid who used to talk to ants and rats in prison when he was fighting his country's faqash :salute:

you are horny naaya :camby:

he is a establishment stooge, his daddy was a PM and he didn't do a hard days work all his life :comeon:

meanwhile the guy I posted was a mujahid who used to talk to ants and rats in prison when he was fighting his country's faqash :salute:

Lool issa joke. He isn't even attractive :mjlol: But I do like his receptiveness to multiculturalism.

If I were to be honest I'd say some of the best leaders in modern times would be Erdogan, Putin and Paul Kagame. They've done a lot for their countries.

The saxbaa used to live like that when a the Persian ambassador came to Omar inn Al khtab he saw sleeping on a bed made of hay the guy was shocked that the leader of the muslim world slept on a bed like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending