The Great Wars to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Right now we're in a stable very peaceful era with more focus on trade than war but how long will it last?

I believe Climate change will definitely break this peace immediately when 600+ million people and the largest cities on earth start to get swallowed by the oceans.

What do you think will happen when 90% of the worlds economy gets destroyed? It's not gonna be flowers and sunshine that's for sure. People and countries will start to get desperate. Wars, Famines, Rebellion, Arnachy, Civil wars, Migration literally everything bad will happen when people realize their food is running low.

Nuclear wars are very dangerous but when your entire country is going down the drain desperate times will call for desperate measures. Territorial expansion will return and empires will start to form all over. The big powers will easily plough through everyone and expand their territories out of pure desperation for resources. Africa, the weakest of the weak will be easy prey.

The environment has always played a big role in history. Han dynasty China had extreme droughts that ruined agriculture leading to the entire empire collapsing immediately afterwards. This time it will not be different at all maybe even worse since the world is more connected. If places like China or India or the USA collapse then the whole world colllapse with them.

The 21st century will be defined by the wars that will come with the economic collapse of big countries that are caused by the effects of climate change like extreme droughts and sea levels rising.

The future looks fucked up from this worst case scenario but if people invent some new super technology that can save us then the 21st century will be great century and I/my children won't live my life in war, dystopia and arnachy.

We should all be praying for the best but expecting the worst. Shit is no joke

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I believe what you say is a very real possibility. Imagine Somalia finally getting its shit together only for the world to plunge itself into another world ending war:mjcry:

America would sadly not fall unless a nuclear bomb fell on it three times other than that the US will still stay as the super power of the world

I think the future will be bright, with new technologies that are revolutionizing living. Artificial intelligence and hyperloop being some examples. I don't believe countries would be stupid to destroy each other with nuclear. If there is the ability to make an abundance of power cheaply coupled with advanced robotics/AI , humans standard of living will improve and we may live in an abundance in the future

America will collapse and fall
China will take over the world
Somalia will stay OUT of all that nonsense

maestro

Cultural revolution
I think the future will be bright, with new technologies that are revolutionizing living. Artificial intelligence and hyperloop being some examples. I don't believe countries would be stupid to destroy each other with nuclear. If there is the ability to make an abundance of power cheaply coupled with advanced robotics/AI , humans standard of living will improve and we may live in an abundance in the future

A.I is definitely the supertechnology I'm talking about that will save us. It's more capable than a billion humans and will find solutions for the many problems we have.

Plus it's not far away. Google Deepmind, IBM and other AI are being perfected right now. A.I will be very common in everyday life in the next decade if things keep going at this pace.

The future seems lit tbh. No need to worry but the worst case scenario is still a big possibility if we don't advance technologically before 2050.

There are two types of people who will probably survive an economic collapse.

* the nomads who hardly economic policies affect their day to day life. This includes the Tuaregs who survived the hash desert weather for centuries, the mongolian nomads who adapted themselves to hash winter conditions and the somali nomads who mainly own camels.

* secondly people who live on wet fertile lands can also survive past the chaos of economic collapse as they can sustain themselves with what they grow and don't have to depend on rain.

Somalia is a failed state nobody cares about it

Stop with the calacaal 'nobody cares about it' kulaha, what's with this defeatist attitude? it says alot how locals back home are filled with hope while you western dhoocilo have given up on the motherland.

War daadkan wa imtixaan.

You have the likes of @Prince of Hobyo @Bahal @Boqor Geeljire252 @Prince Abubu @SOMALI GENERAL @DuctTape and others on this site who are still optimistic and have faith in hope (as a Muslim you should never give up on Allah's mercy).

Stop with the calacaal 'nobody cares about it' kulaha, what's with this defeatist attitude? it says alot how locals back home are filled with hope while you western dhoocilo have given up on the motherland.

War daadkan wa imtixaan.

You have the likes of @Prince of Hobyo @Bahal @Boqor Geeljire252 @Prince Abubu @SOMALI GENERAL @DuctTape and others on this site who are still optimistic and have faith in hope (as a Muslim you should never give up on Allah's mercy).
She is a kaafirah lol she said she lives with her Christian cadaan bf :mjlol:

Somalia is a failed state nobody cares about it
Almost every developed country was once a failed state who had nothing, those countries were failed longer than ours, the difference is they didn't have ppl like you, if they did they would still be "failed state". Somalia is no longer a failed state, it's a "developing country".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts