The Great Recovery of once completely destroyed city.

Nigga arent you oromo? Talking about somali qabils like you are a part of it
giphy.gif

LOL YEAH I'm Oromo but gotta admit, somalis are the best at making insulting nicknames!

Last edited:
but Japanese have a superior culture and higher IQ that's just a fact :wow1::mjdontkno: they had 140 years of civil war and we are crying about 30 years of civil
I just knew an idiotic comment like this was going to come up :snoop:

First of all, the US literally helped rebuild Japan from scratch after WW2, they became close allies in the East Asian region to counter the growing communist presence.

Second, unlike Somalia, they don’t have outside agents constantly propping up corrupt politicians. Somalia is located in a continent where virtually every country has their political affairs meddled with by various agents.

Wallahi, based on the shit I read here, I’m starting to think Somali guys have a much lower self esteem and pride than girls:kanyehmm:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

First of all, the US literally helped rebuild Japan from scratch after WW2, they became close allies in the East Asian region to counter the growing communist presence.

Second, unlike Somalia, they don’t have outside agents constantly propping up corrupt politicians. Somalia is located in a continent where virtually every country has their political affairs meddled with by various agents.

Wallahi, based on the shit I read here, I’m starting to think Somali guys have a much lower self esteem and pride than girls:kanyehmm:
Nah we somali men have finaly realised that those self hating xalimos back in the days were right and they were telling the truth. :mjdontkno:

for somalia to develop a scapegoat is necessary to unite the people. cant scapegoat somali bantus because that would get too much international attention and scapegoating a somali qabil is out of the question. who do yall think should be scapegoated :NNSS:

Japanese people are famous because of their samurai culture. They didn clans but they had samurai families
giphy.gif
the japanese do not have the qabiil problem either. they do not hate each other based on clans or regions, so it seems? no marehan b o o n, or ogaden doqonkii, or h u t u hawiyes, etc, lol :D

Er they definitely did have clans that fought and killed each other for decades, search up the Sengoku Jidai...

Idk about IQ but they definitely have a superior culture, Somalis are almost opposites of them really, they are hardworkers whilst we are lazy af.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

if people are determined in building something, they can achieve.
we should take inspiration from Japan.

People can do amazing stuff. But the laws of the land is-- they have to be enemies so that they can be busy fighting and not building. But if we submit to Allaah swt-- that is the ONLY unity road

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Whether you like or not,
Japanese people are way more industrious than the average Lamagoodle.
Before the entering of war by the U.S,
Japan was already a major powerhouse in Asia, beating the Russians in the early 20th century.
While I do agree that it is far easier for a formerly industrialized country to "rebuild" itself after a catastrophe,
but the Japanese have a better mindset in times of adversity and a better work ethic than most Lamagoodles, otherwise they would stay as poor as the Philippines (they also got the U.S checks, but they are way poorer than Japan).

East-Asian (and South-Asian) countries are inspirations to look up to in terms of community management, personal doctrine to follow, and how to properly use the Western Standards of productivity and make our own.

How can you blame "guys having lower self-esteem than girls" with a community as dysfunctional as ours? With the greedy and short-sightedness of our politics, and the social immobility and misery, anyone in our shoes would feel the same shame as we do when asked about our feelings for Somalia/or s in general.

Don't blame the consequences of Tribalism, Poverty of the Mind/and souls of our ancestors, and our vivid hatred of what they gave us.

By the way,
only Hibongo frees the mind from the shackles of ethnicity, race, and politics.
f*ck borders,
f*ck the People,
f*ck everything attached with labels!

Whether you like or not,
Japanese people are way more industrious than the average Lamagoodle.
Before the entering of war by the U.S,
Japan was already a major powerhouse in Asia, beating the Russians in the early 20th century.
While I do agree that it is far easier for a formerly industrialized country to "rebuild" itself after a catastrophe,
but the Japanese have a better mindset in times of adversity and a better work ethic than most Lamagoodles, otherwise they would stay as poor as the Philippines (they also got the U.S checks, but they are way poorer than Japan).

East-Asian (and South-Asian) countries are inspirations to look up to in terms of community management, personal doctrine to follow, and how to properly use the Western Standards of productivity and make our own.

How can you blame "guys having lower self-esteem than girls" with a community as dysfunctional as ours? With the greedy and short-sightedness of our politics, and the social immobility and misery, anyone in our shoes would feel the same shame as we do when asked about our feelings for Somalia/or somalis in general.

Don't blame the consequences of Tribalism, Poverty of the Mind/and souls of our ancestors, and our vivid hatred of what they gave us.

By the way,
only Hibongo frees the mind from the shackles of ethnicity, race, and politics.
f*ck borders,
f*ck the People,
f*ck everything attached with labels!
I agree with the point that they have much better work ethic and labour focused culture, but implying that Japanese are inherently superior to , and higher IQ than Somalis is absolute garbage. Culture can be changed around and Intelligence isn't purely genetic, it's mostly environmental.

I strongly believe (unlike you and the other losers) Somalis/Somalia have great potential. I'd say the only things standing in our way is the corrupted culture (which needs change ASAP) , greedy, qabillist odeyaal.....and terrorism (funded by certain agents who must not be named).

I agree with the point that they have much better work ethic and labour focused culture, but implying that Japanese are inherently superior to , and higher IQ than Somalis is absolute garbage. Culture can be changed around and Intelligence isn't purely genetic, it's mostly environmental.

I strongly believe (unlike you and the other losers) Somalis/Somalia have great potential. I'd say the only things standing in our way is the corrupted culture, greedy, qabillist odeyaal.....and terrorism (funded by certain agents who must not be named).
Every neighbour to us have some historic hate with us and lets be fair the west is terrified of a strong muslim majority nation appearing on a strategic place that isn't allied with them at all

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

I strongly believe (unlike you and the other losers) Somalis/Somalia have great potential. I'd say the only things standing in our way is the corrupted culture (which needs change ASAP) , greedy, qabillist odeyaal.....and terrorism (funded by certain agents who must not be named).

Ok Conspiracy Theorist.

When something is broken,
It must've been the neighbors' fault.

And what about other Somali regions (Djibouti, Ogaden, Somali Kenya) ?
How come they are THAT poor?

I strongly believe, whether your biased rhetoric is basically a sophisticated flawed logic ("if we're this low, it's because of others!") while downgrading other ethnicities' success.
Japan has a higher culture than Somalia.
Not all Cultures are the same.
Not all Ethnic groups are the same.
And they will always struggle to find peace.

Somalis are just out of reality, like an old lady who doesn't know how to take a pose in a picture.
We either have to adapt or as I'm suggesting quite frequently; get colonized again.
By whom? I don't know. Even the Aliens are welcome to take this godforsaken land.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
the japanese do not have the qabiil problem either. they do not hate each other based on clans or regions, so it seems? no marehan b o o n, or ogaden doqonkii, or h u t u hawiyes, etc, lol :D
Wow just wow and a triple freaking wow.

You know way too much of our dynamics , I would have said are you sure you're not Oromo but then again , I can't blame you sxb , remember this entirely falls on the Somali FKD practicioners they are bunch of doqomo.

I just hope someone castrates them they and their likes don't deserve to procreate with anyone, imagine a Nigerian or an Indonesian saying war qolomo tahay.

Thanks to these mouth breathers.

Bro honestly speaking I'm tripping and panicking , god knows what Somalis in the west had taught outsiders.

Wow just wow and a triple freaking wow.

You know way too much of our dynamics , I would have said are you sure you're not Oromo but then again , I can't blame you sxb , remember this entirely falls on the Somali FKD practicioners they are bunch of doqomo.

I just hope someone castrates them they and their likes don't deserve to procreate with anyone, imagine a Nigerian or an Indonesian saying war qolomo tahay.

Thanks to these mouth breathers.

Bro honestly speaking I'm tripping and panicking , god knows what Somalis in the west had taught outsiders.
There's a whole site detailing our clan structure
Abtirsi.com

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Germany is also a good example
Germany was destroyed and it wasn't decades until they rebuilt with the support of the West,
Especially under the military authority of the United States and Britain , they took control over it and later they consolidated and self governing administration to the West Germans but still had a say in the matter since it was a strategically crucial to counter the Warsaw pact.

Meanwhile the living conditions of the East Germans was worse than the Kazakhs , Uzbeks and many Soviet republics combined.

It was the collapse of the Soviet Union where the two divided post world war Germans would sought reunification.

Today Germany is among the prosperous economies on the list.

So comparing this with Somalia is nonsensical.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

if people are determined in building something, they can achieve.
we should take inspiration from Japan.
The same thing about them they were under the victors control.
And the Japanese are hard working , self reflective and patient people they are nowhere equivalent to our society whom are not only stubborn but despise hard work , they are also reluctant to be told what to do without them striking a spear on your chest.

So we are very different.

You can't compare a fallen empire with primitive nomads.

Trending