The great king Haile Selassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
OK last one: how about Salahley child or West Burco child. Do you like Ethiopia more than them?

Nope because they my people.

That is asking if a Saudi should save a arab from Riyadh or one from Lebanon. They might have some similarities but they aren't the same

image.jpeg
@AbdiJohnson @Canuck aren't you amazed by this holiness and greatness.

Imagine if my great great great grandfather made himself a king :kendrickcry::kendrickcry:
The midget was buried for 25 years in the bathroom and was killed by his people. Finally after 25 years Ethiopian government at 2000 allowed his body to bury in church and had decent funeral. But 25 years the midget' body kept in bathroom. Other thing his people called him the thief who starved them and 100,000 killed from hunger in 1974 before they killed him in 1975

image.jpeg

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
bro[/QUOTE]
Nope because they my people.

That is asking if a Saudi should save a arab from Riyadh or one from Lebanon. They might have some similarities but they aren't the same

So a Somali child from let say merca you wouldn't save even though that child is Somali just like you?

waraabe

Your superior
View attachment 2864
The midget was buried for 25 years in the bathroom and was killed by his people. Finally after 25 years Ethiopian government at 2000 allowed his body to bury in church and had decent funeral. But 25 years the midget' odd kept in bathroom. Other thing his people called him the thief who starved them and 100,000 killed from hunger in 1974 before they killed him in 1975

View attachment 2864

Like that siyaad 'afwayne' Barre who died in a Nigerian toilet while constipated.

@AbdiJohnson don't u dislike somali, why do you get so wound up by our Ethiopian brothers

I don't like Somalis but unfortunately I am one. I have to live in my reality like a short man has to accept the fact that he is short even though he hates it so much.

Ethiopians have victimized many of my nomadic relatives back home. I can never like them

waraabe

Your superior
I don't like Somalis but unfortunately I am one. I have to live in my reality like a short man has to accept the fact that he is short even though he hates it so much.

Ethiopians have victimized many of my nomadic relatives back home. I can never like them

They didn't abuse my people, in fact they gave us refugee when other somali were killing us

Because killed and tortured people of Ogaden (cut the genital of little boys, plus starving & death 100,000 of his people to cover the expenses of his lifestyle)

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So a Somali child from let say merca you wouldn't save even though that child is Somali just like you?

That kid isn't like me, I wouldn't save him. I don't care for him[/QUOTE]

That kid is like you. Same language, culture,cuisine, religion. You are really pathetic.

waraabe

Your superior
That kid isn't like me, I wouldn't save him. I don't care for him

That kid is like you. Same language, culture,cuisine, religion. You are really pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Nope I can't understand what those folks say

I don't eat cambulo or futu or whatever they eat

I share religion with 2 billion people, don't mean I have to unite with them or that they are the same as me

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
That kid is like you. Same language, culture,cuisine, religion. You are really pathetic.

Nope I can't understand what those folks say

I don't eat cambulo or futu or whatever they eat

I share religion with 2 billion people, don't mean I have to unite with them or that they are the same as me[/QUOTE]

May god give you whatever you deserve.

waraabe

Your superior
You are from Gabiley. You wouldn't know what they do to Somalis of all clans on a daily basis there.

I actually been to Ethiopia few times and spent a lot of time there. I had a gf in Addis Ababa too. I know.

I also know those onlf terrorists killed hundreds of innocent somali nomads. I am a full supporter of the xabashi abuse of them

I actually been to Ethiopia few times and spent a lot of time there. I had a gf in Addis Ababa too. I know.

I also know those onlf terrorists killed hundreds of innocent somali nomads. I am a full supporter of the xabashi abuse of them

I agree with you on ONLF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending