The granddaughters of Marcus Garvey and Franz Fanon get into a physical altercation with airport workers over a debate about economic reparations

is someone injecting the women with testosterone? why on earth are so many women acting like this? it is an abnormality.

I read a study somewhere online along time ago that showed that black women in America have the highest testosterone levels out of all other races of women. I would need to search up for that same study online, but that theory isn't too farfetched given the way that AA women act so aggressively towards other people.

Last edited:
How did they get high testosterone in the first place? Some West African cultures are chill so where did the black american women get this aggression from?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
How did they get high testosterone in the first place? Some West African cultures are chill so where did the black american women get this aggression from?
Probably because all their weak ancestors died on the boat

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I’ve made fun of for being girly by AAs. My voice is very high pitched and they think it’s weird . Black women think I’m crazy because I believe in submitting to your husband and not to be career driven. But they always complain that no ones like them

Trending