The grand plan for Horn of Africa unification

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
onlf died when they disarmed, there is no such thing as onlf anymore
They still stalled eprdf from exploiting resources of region, now Ethiopia too broke to continue and too unstable for foreifn investors to continue financing any oil exploration.

The current state of the org is irrelevant.

Last edited:
All we need to do is wait for 15 more million years and we won’t have to live next to them.

The cost of that will be having to live next to Indians however

Somalia has a lot of resources but we're caught up in other things. Puntland and somaliland got the idea but when you look at the rest of the country your like f*ck. In somaliland right now there's oil exploration going on. There were articles saying that somaliland could be the 18th largest oil producer in the world.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Israel and Palestine making peace with each other and prospering will be more likely than the Horn ever being united
Neither of these are ever gonna happen Beethoven would raise from the dead and start playing Symphony No•9 in Atlantis before that happens

This could have happened if Sharmaajo was still President thank God for badbaado qaran
It would’ve been Horn of Africa bloc not all of us uniting, don’t make me sick. As far as I know all his agreements wjth Horn of Africa nations were economically beneficial.

Nah, we are a decent size population who only gotta cater too fellow somalis. If the day this happens. I will be yemeni from that day forward.

By default we will have access to the eithopia market so what benfit do we somalis get from adding us too a population of 300m ppl.

The hell with oromo habesha eritrea.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I was browsing the Ethiopian section on reddit and they were talking about unified Ethiopia and not a single mention of Somalis, it brought happiness to me.

Somali fertility rates are one of the highest in the world. We just need to keep producing more babies and soon Ethiopia will be ours.
1713870434277.png