The government of Puntland strongly disagrees with the current actives on Petroleum

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The oil is found in Hawiye territory and therefore has nothing to do with Puntland. In-Fact SFG respected Puntlands wishes and never included Puntland in its portfolio. As the map below shows Puntland is not even included.

306947783_505018941630454_8161796791994219679_n.jpg
psst, it's about FGS laws effecting extracting petroleum, it is nothing to do with qabiil or where the oil is extracting from.

Yes, but when the law is made and after 5 years Puntland extract oil, the law will effect it. It is about principle not my qabiil this and my qabiil that

Don't act like you respect our laws. If there was any justice or principle, Puntland would be paying its share of tax. Puntland doesn't obey SFG and SFG doesn't have jurisdiction in Puntland. Like I said SFG respected Puntland's wishes to not be involved and oil exploration was excluded in Puntland's coast. This was a wise and far sighted move by SFG so as to avoid this exact potential problem.

We must provide for our poor isolated northern residents in the desert otherwise they’ll become disenfranchised with GM :mjcry:
Shiikhaal and Dir live there, Dir already are part of Puntland in Towfiiq and we're already seducing Shiikhaal into PL, not long ago Deni appointed Shiikhaal general to the head of Puntland CID.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
HSM is a corrupt politician, we witnessed his term 2012-2017 so there's no denying this. The most blatant corruption was conspiring with US law firms to steal Somali assets destined for the Central Bank. Therefore Puntland can't trust the FGS with our resources.

That doesn't mean we don't have corrupt politicians ourselves but they have the foresight to take 10 cent rather than 90 cent as a mooryaan like HSM would do. The current agreement gives more resources to the FGS than it does to the state and that's unacceptable.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Shiikhaal and Dir live there, Dir already are part of Puntland in Towfiiq and we're already seducing Shiikhaal into PL, not long ago Deni appointed Shiikhaal general to the head of Puntland CID.
Puntland isn’t qabil state it’s an ideology state, any clan who wants be here has to be anti centralism like LK who are proud puntites 🙏🏾🙏🏾🇸🇱🇸🇱

galmudug used to spose federalism and now there eating from them even the late @Galmudug-State appreciated Puntland for creating federalism

HSM is a corrupt politician, we witnessed his term 2012-2017 so there's no denying this. The most blatant corruption was conspiring with US law firms to steal Somali assets destined for the Central Bank. Therefore Puntland can't trust the FGS with our resources.

That doesn't mean we don't have corrupt politicians ourselves but they have the foresight to take 10 cent rather than 90 cent as a mooryaan like HSM would do. The current agreement gives more resources to the FGS than it does to the state and that's unacceptable.

These resources are entirely from Hobyo to Kismayoo. Nothing to do with Puntland. You already have your resources.

Puntland isn’t qabil state it’s an ideology state, any clan who wants be here has to be anti centralism like LK who are proud puntites 🙏🏾🙏🏾🇸🇱🇸🇱

galmudug used to spose federalism and now there eating from them even the late @Galmudug-State appreciated Puntland for creating federalism

I respect Puntland in many ways. But you guys are getting greedy. I don't blame you for that. You don't share your resources and SFG isn't involved. Now you want to get involved in resources from Hobyo - Kismayoo. Stop being greedy.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
I respect Puntland in many ways. But you guys are getting greedy. I don't blame you for that. You don't share your resources and SFG isn't involved. Now you want to get involved in resources from Hobyo - Kismayoo. Stop being greedy.
I appreciate it to bro I respect you guys to. I wouldn’t call it greedy tho, it’s big bros job to protect little bro from mooryan and corruption 🇸🇱💪🏿💪🏿