Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (27).png

:rejoice::rejoice:
the days of siad barre (AUN). Somalia was the best in da world at the time

Let's look at poor and shitty Ethiopia and Kenya
Screenshot (29).png

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (26).png

(check the sidebar for a real comparison to somalia)

Somalia was the best in the world without a doubt. Siad barre was a truly the perfect leader and didn't have a double digit IQ. :rejoice:

refute this if you are men @Prince of Hobyo @Boqor Geeljire252 @waraabe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How the f*ck do you guys actually praise that genocidal maniac?

He murdered thousands of people including members of my own family so f*ck who ever praises that bastard.

Keo

VIP

He murdered thousands of people including members of my own family so f*ck who ever praises that bastard.
You can hate him but don't think everyone on this forum agrees with you.

If everybody thought like you. We would never have reconciliation.

A lot of people suffered before.

We will praise him on successes and damn him on his failures.

You can hate him but don't think everyone on this forum agrees with you.
Agree with what?

What kind of psychopath do you have to be to support a genocidal maniac who bombed his 'own people'?

I don't understand qabiil enough to even make sense of why anyone would support him so am just gonna leave this fucked up thread.

If everybody thought like you. We would never have reconciliation.

A lot of people suffered before.

We will praise him on successes and damn him on his failures.
Are you actually serious?

Are you saying the fact that we don't have reconciliation is because people like me aren't praising that bastard. If you guys wanted reconciliation then you wouldn't be painting him out to be a hero.

If that's how you all see him as then In sha Allah we never rejoin that shithole.

Keo

VIP
Agree with what?

What kind of psychopath do you have to be to support a genocidal maniac who bombed his 'own people'?

I don't understand qabiil enough to even make sense of why anyone would support him so am just gonna leave this fucked up thread.
It ain't about qabil. Siad Barre despised my subclan despite we both being Darod, perhaps that had something to do with his downfall as he restricted people from my subclan to have weapons and many other things. Still, Somalia was doing pretty well at the time and I can't deny that.

It ain't about qabil. Siad Barre despised my subclan despite we both being Darod, perhaps that had something to do with his downfall as he restricted people from my subclan to have weapons and many other things. Still, Somalia was doing pretty well at the time and I can't deny that.
Well as I said I know shit all about qabil but all know is whatever so called success he had pales in comparison to amount of suffering he caused.

You guys can casually celebrate him cos he didn't bomb the hell out of your family.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Are you actually serious?

Are you saying the fact that we don't have reconciliation is because people like me aren't praising that bastard. If you guys wanted reconciliation then you wouldn't be painting him out to be a hero.

If that's how you all see him as then In sha Allah we never rejoin that shithole.
A lot of people recognize the evil things he did, but they still look back on the Barre era with some fondness because at least then we weren't a chaotic shithole who was the laughing stock of the world and whose name was synonymous with failed states. We were just another African country. In fact, we were one of the better African countries that a lot of other African nations looked up too. And we weren't the number one exporter of refugees and tahriib.

waraabe

Your superior
I think the only people who make me excuses for him are from his tribe. The reason is because they benefited from him more than anyone else. If your tribesman gave you free welfare (tax from other clans) then you would support him.

Btw the thread is a clearly making fun of the idea that the country was so great before the war which isn't true

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Illaahey baa nadhaafiyeey daalim kaas.
He killed innocent men women and children. And also muslim scholars who stood up for Islaam while ignorant people were cheering and praising him.
Now, we know shit and believe me those days somalis were blind are long gone. Now, we know shit.
And as i always say, somalis will bocome one again when they start taking Islaam and The Quraan seriously.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I think the only people who make me excuses for him are from his tribe. The reason is because they benefited from him more than anyone else. If your tribesman gave you free welfare (tax from other clans) then you would support him.

Btw the thread is a clearly making fun of the idea that the country was so great before the war which isn't true

I will thank him for one thing: I'm technically an Ethiopian Somali (legally) but my town is under Somali administration thanks to him.

What I will not thank him for: Its too long to write.

"The United Nations Development Programme stated that "the 21-year regime of Siyad Barre had one of the worst human rights records in Africa. The Africa Watch Committee wrote in a report that "both the urban population and nomads living in the countryside [were] subjected to summary killings, arbitrary arrest, detention in squalid conditions, torture, rape, crippling constraints on freedom of movement and expression and a pattern of psychological intimidation. Amnesty International went on to report that torture methods committed by Barre's National Security Service (NSS) included executions and "beatings while tied in a contorted position, electric shocks, rape of woman prisoners, simulated executions and death threats."
https://books.google.ca/books?id=7U...wjQ6JfswNzRAhXF7yYKHcWnA6cQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage

Sums up his entire tribal MOD regime based on mass killings, torture, rape, persecution and maiming political opponents (not even military opponents).

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
"The United Nations Development Programme stated that "the 21-year regime of Siyad Barre had one of the worst human rights records in Africa. The Africa Watch Committee wrote in a report that "both the urban population and nomads living in the countryside [were] subjected to summary killings, arbitrary arrest, detention in squalid conditions, torture, rape, crippling constraints on freedom of movement and expression and a pattern of psychological intimidation. Amnesty International went on to report that torture methods committed by Barre's National Security Service (NSS) included executions and "beatings while tied in a contorted position, electric shocks, rape of woman prisoners, simulated executions and death threats."
https://books.google.ca/books?id=7UmNAAAAQBAJ&pg=PT251&lpg=PT251&dq=The+United+Nations+Development+Programme+stated+that+"the+21-year+regime+of+Siyad+Barre+had+one+of+the+worst+human+rights+records+in+Africa.+The+Africa+Watch+Committee+wrote+in+a+report+that+"both+the+urban+population+and+nomads+living+in+the+countryside+[were]+subjected+to+summary+killings,+arbitrary+arrest,+detention+in+squalid+conditions,+torture,+rape,+crippling+constraints+on+freedom+of+movement+and+expression+and+a+pattern+of+psychological+intimidation.+Amnesty+International+went+on+to+report+that+torture+methods+committed+by+Barre's+National+Security+Service+(NSS)+included+executions+and+"beatings+while+tied+in+a+contorted+position,+electric+shocks,+rape+of+woman+prisoners,+simulated+executions+and+death+threats&source=bl&ots=8EmwxVyp8z&sig=PZp8xtT22KHmvdkF8qaBAzg2O0s&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQ6JfswNzRAhXF7yYKHcWnA6cQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage

Sums up his entire tribal MOD regime based on mass killings, torture, rape, persecution and maiming political opponents (not even military opponents).

If Siyaad was bad than what was Aideed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts