THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ARE FINISHED, ITS LEBRONS YEAR

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Draymond is washed up he’s the reason kd left the warriors they can’t afford to let him do this to there young star
What you think will happen to him now ? this shit hit 13k quotes and 30k likes in 1 hour. I think they’ll boot him off the team since Poole wants an extension. Either this year or next year one of them will be gone in my opinion

What you think will happen to him now ? this shit hit 13k quotes and 30k likes in 1 hour. I think they’ll boot him off the team since Poole wants an extension. Either this year or next year one of them will be gone in my opinion
Possibly traded by the deadline DRaymond has definitely lost a step compared to 2016 the warriors would probably go with the younger long term player for the future

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
This isn’t 2015 lol draymond isn’t guarding the 1-5 and running the ball like a point guard anymore trade his ass 😂😂😂

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Draymond is so damn annoying
Those old washed up nigga needs to GO
:gucciwhat:
I need the Warriors to get an All Star Player and this dummy is getting in the way. Bush him. If you are old you need to be useful (curry/klay), not beating up rookies.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Jordan Poole got knocked the f*ck out:damn: Naah Im riding back immediately if I would be him, 22 million people have seen him get knocked out ceeb badanaa

He saw Draymond coming in aggressively, why wasn’t he more careful, you can tell Draymond wanted to fight so defend yourself.

Poole has to do this also kkkk

Jordan Poole got knocked the f*ck out:damn: Naah Im riding back immediately if I would be him, 22 million people have seen him get knocked out ceeb badanaa

He saw Draymond coming in aggressively, why wasn’t he more careful, you can tell Draymond wanted to fight so defend yourself.

Poole has to do this also kkkk

Poole should've been ready to throw hands right after he pushed donkey away, dude was passive while getting bullied :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts