The globalists are ramming the UN Migration Compact down our throats

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the globalist are evil? Does that buffoon know that western countries are the ones that have started this process and earns the most from it? How did he make that logical connection that the globalist want more immigration because they want to earn more money from it? Rich people don't earn money from political instability, that's a fucing myth. I mean godamn, use your head man. So much problems with his logic and he speaks with so much confidence it hurst me physically. African countries are not supporting migration to other countries, actually it is illiegal for citizens to migrate, and they get sent to jail if caught. And he said that leaders from such countries want the poor people out. How does that make any sense when the whole country is impoverished? So much mumbo jumbo and i feel bad for you if you found that shit informative. Be more responsible and hold yourself to a higher standard.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
The entire world* should have freedom of movement. It would triple GDP according to serious economists.

*Somalia excluded, of course.

The entire world* should have freedom of movement. It would triple GDP according to serious economists.

Somalia would be the most affected by this. No laws and no government to stop or control an invasion. I will be working to spread information leaflets to the Dinka and Nuer refugees that Somalia is open and welcomes them. Hehe. Give me 2 years.

Yes. But economic laws would also be needed to protect the small countries from the bigger markets.

And the funny thing is, legal and illegal immigration to the u.s is actually increasing the economy and decreasing criminality. That's a fact. Just search and you will find studies and statistics on this. But these people base their whole life around infactual statements through demagoguery and waste their whole life supporting leaders with shady causes which usually leads to even worse outcomes. It's all a big joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts